Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

More in-depth would be nice.

If that was me...here ye goes. :P

Knowing each other how we know each other now, like just as forum members, it would be cool to meet each other in real life, and chat for a little bit, but it is just different from behind a computer that being in person would be different. AND THE POOR STAFFERS, good luck controling everyone. :P

Good point. Still, it'd be kinda fun. And, as something entirely random I came up with, a big party type thing with the TDN members? Just a couple days then we leave? It's very random. xD And not gonna happen.

That's beacuse the main site dosen't have stuff on making sigs for here.

Here's a question. If the TDN fourms were real (as in, where were all at a place instead of computers), what do you think it would be like? Good, bad, and odd things.

Well, first of all, I would have my comics published in a comic book, a giant mallet ready for the n00bs, and I'd probably would be the only Metroid. Anywho, I WOULD LIKE it. Yay.

Good point. Still, it'd be kinda fun. And, as something entirely random I came up with, a big party type thing with the TDN members? Just a couple days then we leave? It's very random. xD And not gonna happen.

That's beacuse the main site dosen't have stuff on making sigs for here.

It would be impossible.

lol it's weird, but maybe we've seen each other before :laughingsmiley:. I mean for example the ones who live in MD have probably came across each other without even knowing it <_<

If I did, then that must've been one ugly bunny rabbit. *Smiles and walks away*

lol it's weird, but maybe we've seen each other before :laughingsmiley:. I mean for example the ones who live in MD have probably came across each other without even knowing it <_<

Yea, you never really know, I mean I've been to MD. :P