Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

i like to attempt to cook things alton makes ^_^ he jsut makes it all look soooo easy

i can top that, i somehow managed to shock my self cooking ramen..then did it again.. i think we have a short in our electrive stove but its not a constantthing.. but that will teach me from testing the hot water by sticking my finger in it!

id complain to our apartment complex but it will take them forever and a day to replace the thing.. i loathe the people that run our apartment complex, jsut changed ownership hopfully it will change

never made an omlette before, never really occred to me either.. weird..

someon givem e a topic/theme i feel like making a layout but cant think of an idea i wanna do right now..

yea a lookup or a guild layout, i havnt decided yet, probly a lookup as i need to make more of those..

Okay. Well my one mate has been acting really mean to me lately. Getting in arguments over what continent something was in, and being mean to me when I've been completely nice to her. She's now saying no guys like her when she has like, 10 guys literally who have a major crush on her, when I only have one and he's creepy and ugly. She says she's lonely and nobody loves her. She doesn't have a right to say that when I'm the one who can't get a date. She's using this sad trick to get guys now because I was actually sad once and a guy suck up to me, and she isn't even sad, just faking it. She's blocked me from msn for no reason and then I had to give her this really hard speech to unblock me. I would never try to hurt her, but she's just all of a sudden being so mean. I never did anything mean to her. She doesn't know how I feel and I'm not saying her name so I won't embarass her. She got all mad at me when one guy liked me a little more than her when a whole bunch liked her over me. I think it's unfair the way she's been treating me.

nope it can be anything, as long as i find an imageo n that topic/theme that i want to use anyways, heh

Hope my opinion doesn't hurt you or anything, but REAL friends don't do that. There's obviously something in her that makes her feel angry when you are happy. I've seen a lot of people who act that way and actually love it when you're sad or depressed. What I would do is ask her straight forward why is she behaving like that. What did YOU do to her to make her treat you like that. She should actually be happy when a guy notices you, but if she gets mad even though she has many others following her, then there's an issue with her about you being happy.

Have you done Alton Brown layouts? XD

lol no and oddly that didnt accure to me but then my brain dose seem to be napping..