Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

"How to Get: Randomly awarded while refreshing at the Haiku Generator." -AvLog

Points?

ohhhh LOL i thought that was the avvie u get at the gadgad game :laughingsmiley: hehe sorry I'm just too tired. I even made a typo today! And that's ur job Anime :laughingsmiley:

You could always open it in another tab, set it to refresh every 15 seconds, and then work on something else.

There's a feature built into Firefox that allows you to tell a page to refresh automatically every __ seconds.

you have to actully refresh teh page yourself, if a program dose it its cheating.

and i almost have 2mil.. i was at 1600k the other day bu i donated to the ALP so now down to 1500k ... i need to start playing games and reach 2 mil ^_^ then i can feel acomplished, heh

i sitll havnt decided what im saving for.. i could by booktastic books or things for my gallery or paint neopets *shrug* no idea...

for now maybe collateral for avi items i dont have... i recently realized the ALP has items for lending that i need and didnt notice they had last time i borrowed, lol

maybe i should sell my BDset eh well i do still need to kill off some people for some avis so i guess ill wait

I'm currently working on my books and petpets collection XD. I also want to get the bookastic award for my pets. I remember my first goal was to place 1st in the BC whether it was overall or in species, and I placed 1st in species XD so after that I didn't submit anything anymore and started to save up for pbs.