Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You could appear off-line when you're not there. That would solve it.

And have you read Sky Storm yet?

yea the thing is most of the time i'm "there" when i'm set to Away or brb because i wanna talk to my bf XD so you know, a little privacy. And even when I'm not there, I wouldn't go offline because i wouldn't be able to receive his messages. What I do know is if they get annoying, I temporarily block them. But it's so funny because my friend knows i block her bf right because he annoys the heck out of me >_< so one day i forgot to tell her and she told him i was online, but on his list i wasn't 'cause I blocked him :laughingsmiley: so yea the next day he got even more annoying and asked me for an explanation...so i was like <_< u're not my bf so i don't have to give you an explanation.

EDIT: i'm going to read the first part.

I like WLM because it has better functionality, but I don't mind the graphics either way.

I was one of the beta testers before WLM was released, so I have another reason to like it. XD

*wiggles* why dose a 34mb file gotta take so much longer to upload to my sever then download .. arg least im done with photoshop for now..unless client wants other stuff done anyways.. bah