Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah. And I'm no master yet. xD Metroid, if you don't do it, it's no longer truly your petpage. Plus, I think there's something in the T&C about not having others code everything for you. Don't hold me to that though.

I don't think so anime, b/c people code guild layouts and all that stuff for people everyday, and there are graphics sites that do all the coding and stuff, and a rule like that wouldn't even make to much sense.

Yeah. And I'm no master yet. xD Metroid, if you don't do it, it's no longer truly your petpage. Plus, I think there's something in the T&C about not having others code everything for you. Don't hold me to that though.

How is it not my petpage? It 's my pet's page. I own the pet. So the page is mine. Yeah.

Oh, and do you honestly think I would force you to code? Or that you would be willing to code?

ANIME LOST HER MARBLES!

T&C = Terms and Conditions -- You know that long list of stuff that you and EVERYONE ELSE read over before you created your neopets account. :P

Coding can be boring, I get mad when I realize I just put something out of order, and have to go back and basicly do everything over again, but other than that, I find it quite fun!