Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

we get snow here, but its only in mornings especially when i sleep, so i sleep right through, but best thing about my street is that, the order is houses are so crazy. the sun gets to one side but can never get to the other, so one side of teh street keeps the snow about 3 days longer than the other side

if you have proof he broke ur adaptor, then talk to his parents? I mean seriously if he didn't then he's not gonna do anything and even if he did break it, he's not gonna do anything either so fighting over that on a forum and disturbing other people here isn't gonna solve anything...

Go buy your own, you stooge. You broke it. I ain't apologising for something I didn't do. Actually, I already apologised to cover my arse if it's my liability, and being the bigger man, stopped talking about it on the MC forums! You, even as a mod, won't shut up about it!

I live in Kuching, Malaysia... it never snows. But I used to live in NZ, and it snowed a couple of times. And what's youtube?