Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I Dont Know... One.... Nevernind... Wait neopets is based on a KIDS Site with stovks

You haven't reasearched properly. Neopets was made for colledge students. Not kids.

Actually Neopets was desgined for bored collage students, then expanded. People of all ages play it. Real stocks work the same way.

Yeah. It was made for college students that got bored and later became popular with little kids.

just because people are in college doesn't mean they cannot get bored or play Neopets.

Exactly, I'm at university and I still play neopets :D

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading (I think it was on neodaq.com) that neopian stocks work differently to normal stocks? Apparently, neostocks change values randomly, while normal stocks increase in value if more people buy them...

:) :P Bored collage students? Now that funny.

Uh, I find that kind of offensive. It's not like kids made Neopets. Adults did. And neopets is fun. You get money for doing games! And it's addicting. You can't blame teens like me, or any older people to not get addicted to it. It's not the same thing as, let's say, Barney or Chuck E. Cheese. Okay, and by the way, I've calmed down now. No more Ms. Mean girl. XD

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading (I think it was on neodaq.com) that neopian stocks work differently to normal stocks? Apparently, neostocks change values randomly, while normal stocks increase in value if more people buy them...

Never heard that before but it sounds like neo. Changing everything. making it all random. xD

I can understand that. Neo is random at times. For instance, a "Cancelled due to lack of interest" day? You can never predict what they'll do next. :P