Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What do you think of my newfound skill?

that nifty, wish i could do that, i finaly have a DVD drive on my comp so i can take my own screencaps for things (i WILL remake the puppets the clown holds in killer klowns from outter space)

The only thing I have on my comp that let's me make graphics is Appleworks 6. *thumbs down* When I try to make a screenie, it doesn't even show the whole thing of a neomail The size of picture you can make is very small. And you can't resize stuff to make it fit.

The only thing I have on my comp that let's me make graphics is Appleworks 6. *thumbs down* When I try to make a screenie, it doesn't even show the whole thing of a neomail The size of picture you can make is very small. And you can't resize stuff to make it fit.

ah your on a mac then i take it? altho ive used them i dont know any basic graphics program that comes with them, on a windows its easy, hit print screen on keyboard and paste in somthing as basic as mspaint...

try posting in teh graphics help maybe a mac user can help you?

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)
And you nitpick my stuff all the time.

This ain't some cartoony animation where each frame is perfect and wihtout blur. This is real life , and no matter how hard I try, the blur will remain. And I made it small because it is a 21 frame animation, that means 21 separate images have to load.

Kornanim.gif

Got Korn?

Well I can do anything with my computer. It is fast, i can add more space, install as many programs as I want.

You trying to belittle me?

My computer sucks, I am amazed I am even able to animate stuff on it.

i can add more space, install as many programs as I want.

well anyone can add more space, its called installing a second/larger hard drive, hehe

Well, some computers do not come with that feature XD.

yes they do, the only ones that dont are laptops and even those you can get bigger hard drives for usually, just more of a pain to switch out.

my friend has an old computer and she cannot add more space to it. Yea some laptops don't come with that feature XD.

umm thats just not true you can install new hard drives on any computer, unless maybe she has one of the first ocmputers ever invented... this isnt really a 'feature' thing its jsut hardware in the computer itself you change out...

Just rip out the hard drive. You don't need a USB post to add new memory.

That is what you were refering to right? a removable hard drive conected through a usb?

Just rip out the hard drive. You don't need a USB post to add new memory.

That is what you were refering to right? a removable hard drive conected through a usb?

err i wasnt, i was talking about actul hard drives, i suppose she could have been

Oh, that's a good one, Trace. :) -He needs a bit of a hair cut, though- Seriously. I don't think I could make one of those if I tried. :(

Wow, Mira. Ferris wheels, are BIG, aren't they? Now, are you REALLY sure that you haven't been sniffing glue?