Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Thanks. I cant stand losing to SOTAC. I cant stand it.

Me too. xD I wanna see you guys win more than KD. :P

Tamashiiresonance - Were you at the KI vs DC race today?

Noo I wasn't. I didn't know something like that was happening... I was working on maxing out SOSD all day (and I did it.. at least now I know if we lose SOSD to Meridell I couldn't have done anything about it lol :()

Oh. Well KILL and DCM got together twice and had races to 2k YYB goals. DC won the first one by 300, and KI won the second by like 500. But the DCers kept working until we were at 2,250 cause it'd be embarrasing going back with only 1.5k. xD

A lot of people keep saying that Stealth joined MI and all that stuff...if anything I'm seeing my usual teammates work harder than ever before! I'm very proud of them and it'll be awesome when we face KI, DC, MD, KD, and all those other powerhouses just to see how much we can do ^^

@Neo_Girl: My favorite pony is Derpy Hooves. :3

Anyway, i managed to wake up at 7 AM which means i have sort of the time to max MSN if i tried really really hard... but it's so cold D:

It is 6:30 a.m.

It is 6:30 a.m. and i've already played 24 YYB games and maxed SHSH. Kreludor - I hate you. RYAN GETS NO SLEEP WHEN HE HAS TO PLAY YOU AND THEN STARTS TALKING IN 3rd PERSON! -eye twitch-