Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I played over 500 SS last year, but only 50 so far this year. 900 MSN, and currently, I'm at 10,800 SoSD. If everything goes according to plan, I'll have 11,300 by the end of the night.

if i become really motivated next year, i can attempt to max MSN every day. I believe that it's certainly possible, because MSN is the second-least played game. I heard from a certain MIer that they only had 80k in points on MSN, which you can achieve easily with 40 msn games. :/

Yeah but it'll only be on that one post and I'm not updating it :P

I'm already getting tired of playing so much so I'm kind of slacking xD But STILL maxing sosd the best I can!

EDIT: That was just from the MIYP boards so I'm sure people are hoarding...or hope they're hoarding xD

500 games of SLSL last year??? That's so much Spritzie! I doubt I can tolerate that game to reach such a number :O

well, it's certainly possible. I mean, she likes the game, why not play it? xD When you get all-star, you can kinda relax a bit on the games, because you don't have to accomplish anymore to be better. unless you really want to help your team, but even then people still chill a bit when they reach All-Star.

i wonder, has anyone ever maxed SLSL before? it takes the same number of games as YYB, and yyb takes about 10 hours to max, and SLSL is longer than YYB. is it even humanly possible?

well, i guess it is, because it's a minute or so longer, but... 14 hours of SLSL would be enough to kill me. heck, 1 hour of SLSL would be enough to kill me xD

EDIT: there is ranks past 20, but not official Neopian ranks.

601 games?!?! :O but i was taking force-quitting into account.... D:

whoever does that will be declared king/queen of the Altador Cup. even if they can only score 2 goals in YYB.

This is really late - But the shorter AC has motivated me cause now its alot easier to go the whole AC without a burnout, and that motivates me not to give in and stop playing.

Btw, gratz Eevee. Im there too. :P

Thats 15 games more than I played last year. xD

Bleh, soon I'm starting my business stats class so on those days, I can ONLY max SOSD and probably be too tired or doing homework to do anymore :P

It's crazy how there's someone already rank 48...just how much dedication and time does that require :O

Hi, Khaos!! :D Of course I remember you. This is currently off-topic, but who's your favorite pony?

Flyingeevee, I know what you mean. I can't imagine how much time it takes for them! It's amazing.

http://www.neopets.com/~AbsoluteCorruption?t=1s

^ Here's the petpage I use to see what rank I am past 20 and I see the Rank 48 person is staying Anonymous xD

I'm proud to say that I'm the first All Star (on the MIYP boards) to make it with 0 yyb games played so I'm a legit side gamer this year!

I'll be lucky to get Rank 40 by the end. Daaaaang.

And Rank 48 by now is ALOT more than just maxing YYB everyday.

See Arachnid? I know him. Hes maxing YYB everyday and hes only Rank 36.

That's like..maxing yyb every day and possibly doing more after that right? It's too much I say!

Also...ponies...and Harry Potter!

lol, that is so cute! :D Who's the best pony to you, Flyingeevee? Mine is Fluttershy. <3

lol, that is so cute! :D Who's the best pony to you, Flyingeevee? Mine is Fluttershy. <3

Best pony to me is Derpy Hooves ^^

DerpyCompetition1.png

After joining the fandom and seeing how the fans practically MADE her the way she is today, I just fell in love with that cross-eyes pony :3

I love the background ponies more than the mane 6...lolz :P

Shoot, I'm lucky if I even get DOUBLE All Star Ryan!