Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ohhhhhh I get it now. Thats how Dcoolb had his maractite-halloween Hissi. :)

I want a cross paint now. :3

Also, where do you go to get the Forgotten Shore Map assembled? I have all the pieces.

Also, where do you go to get the Forgotten Shore Map assembled? I have all the pieces.

You can your Forgotten Shore Map assembled right over here: http://www.neopets.com/games/treasure.phtml?type=shore

Once it's fully assembled, you'll have access to the Forgotten Shore for life! Good luck on getting some great prizes Khaos. ;)

Getting an Ice Xweetok is a tough labour since you'll have to risk zapping your Xweetok numerous times to get it to be Ice-coloured. According to TDN's article on Fountain Faerie Quests, you can't get an Ice-coloured pet via one. Also, I wish you the best of luck on getting your Xweetok to come out like that as well.

One more thing: Keep some spare Xweetoxes in handy in case one of yours turns into another species.

Nyan Cat's alright, but I prefer this Chicken on a Raft guy a lot better in my opinion.

Someone at another forum I go to has shared me this site last summer, and I thought that I may share this with you. :)

Enjoy NyanCat. Also think everyone here should see Maru and the Big Box & the other Maru videos on YouTube . . . Maru is a cat, by the way :3

I'm super-excited! After a few days of nothing at the Forgotten Shore, I got awarded the avatar today!!! *does excited dance*

Enjoy NyanCat. Also think everyone here should see Maru and the Big Box & the other Maru videos on YouTube . . . Maru is a cat, by the way :3

I'm super-excited! After a few days of nothing at the Forgotten Shore, I got awarded the avatar today!!! *does excited dance*

Maru is beyond adorable! I love watching those videos! I also recommend searching Simon's Cat on YouTube. They're animated videos but they are beyond funny and cute. (Make sure you have sound on.)

Congrats on the avatar! I'm still waiting for it myself. :D

I am still saddened.

Congrats on the avvie, Syrin!! :D :D :D :D

EDIT: Island-Royalgirl crossover, you like? :D

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/86443

Feel free to make any edits if you want to it, give me some ideas. :)

I am still saddened.

What are you saddened by, man?

Darn it, internet is not working on my computer ... :grrr: oh well, I'm on my sister's laptop anyways, because her modem hasn't been disconnected during the time when the internet wouldn't work.

Yeah. I'm not really good with saving though, maybe I'll sell my Forgotten Shore map pieces for possibly 50k or lower (as high as possible, though) (I have 4 and repeats of 2) I'll still try my best. :)

I am still saddened.

EDIT: Island-Royalgirl crossover, you like? :D

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/86443

Feel free to make any edits if you want to it, give me some ideas. :)

This one's less risky, but I liked your past idea better. Getting the Island Paint Brush is the hard part, but the Royal PB part is the easy part of this outfit.

Regardless, good luck on getting both Paint Brushes if that is your wish, Khaos.

Also, I have 6 out of 9 pieces of the Secret Lab Map myself.