Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Pretzels are yumz :wub_anim: I don't really like the big ones though. Feels like chewing on a sponge :*

By the way... I saw that whack a kass is the featured game today. I'm not complaining, extremely easy 6k, but wasn't it the featured game a couple days ago, too? :S

We don't have the correct system for Modern Warfare 3, but I'm sure my brother-in-law will flaunt it when we go visit for Thanksgiving.

"Oh it's okay. I beat in, like a day." & then play with us or let us play & explain how we are doing everything wrong & stink at it . . . <_<

Pretzels are yumz :wub_anim: I don't really like the big ones though. Feels like chewing on a sponge :*

By the way... I saw that whack a kass is the featured game today. I'm not complaining, extremely easy 6k, but wasn't it the featured game a couple days ago, too? :S

Yes it was. That's why I was shocked today as well. But I was happy, like you said, easy 6k.

Fuzzy Wuzzy game? I almost didn't know what that is until I searched it up online.

When I think of Fuzzy Wuzzy, I think of either Fuzzles or that blasting game Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars, which I enjoy when it has a good NP ratio.

I've heard the old nursery rhyme "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?"

But not the game . . . someone should explain it to me :)

So there's this boy who's in a wheelchair, and he gets to leave lessons 5 minutes early. We both talk to each other at this club for "Special" people at lunchtimes, and I'm norammly there before him. But now he decides to eat his lunch there instead of in the other room, and because there is buildiong going on at school right now, I have further to go, and it takes me at least 5 minutes even from the nearby Maths building. I don't have English before lunch at all this year :( Cause the club is in that building. So I thought I had a good chance of getting there before this boy since I was in the Maths building, but people got in my way, and I ran when I could, but I swaw him going in and was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" See, I'm stressed about things like THAT! I was so upset I feel like I'm slower than even him. :(

I don't either. I really can't stand those types of games. He loves them. Along with the strategy type games.

They are fun.. you just gotta have friends to play with online.

The campaign and actually trying to figure out the strategic stuff takes me a lot longer. :S

I just bought my husband one of the older Call of Duty games for an early birthday present. He likes them a lot. I don't particularly care for them, but I will play Halo when I'm visiting my brother-in-law

They are fun.. you just gotta have friends to play with online.

The campaign and actually trying to figure out the strategic stuff takes me a lot longer. :S

I enjoy strategy games. What I don't like are war games, despite liking fighting games... I'm just weird, I guess. :/

Did someone say Tetris? I loved playing Tetris on my old Game Boy, as well as some of the other sequels the franchise had on the NES, Game Boy, and Super NES. I never really played the actual Bejeweled in quite a while, but I still like to play Sutek's Tomb (Neopets' Bejeweled clone) when I'm bored time to time.

I have Tetris Pop on my phone. It's a lot of fun, but it sure does use up my battery power . . . I used to have Tetris Elements on my computer and Tetris Worlds for Xbox

I'm not big into games in general, whether it's video games or computer games.

How about Neopets games, Spritzie? Or are ya just in it for the Neopoints? :P

Speaking of which, I had a semi-n00b moment today . . . played Hannah and the Kreludor Caves for the Better than You challenge and got 13,770. Submitted my score and thought I'd won, only to realize the score to beat was 31,000 not 13,000 x_x

Well, I love the Neopets games, but they're independent, quicker games. I don't generally like the whole long, drawn out, story-line games. Even when I played computer games, they were always ones like, Where in Time/US/World is Carmen San Diego, The Lost Mind of Dr Brain, etc. Just more puzzle type.

I've heard the old nursery rhyme "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?"

But not the game . . . someone should explain it to me :)

It's more tricky when it's being said, and I guess you'll pick up on it pretty fast reading it.

FW (Fuzzy Wuzzy) likes grass, but doesn't like soil.

FW likes wood, but doesn't like sap.

FW likes Sweetdang but doesn't like Syrin.

What does Fuzzy Wuzzy like? Give one example.

(It really has to be spoken out, or you'll get it. :P DON'T TELL HER THE ANSWERRRRR. Work it out, it's easy. :yes:)

AND I <3 L O V E <3 TETRIS.