Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm sure what I'm about to say is completely unrelated to the post above me: Neo Girl, I can understand what 'Mimpi lebih indah, bila hidup ini bermakna...' means, because I'm a Malay too! :D

He he, unfortunately, I don't know what it means anymore because I haven't spoke in Malay in a really ... long time ago. But thanks to the translation though ...

Aw. Is there any reason why you haven't spoken Malay in a long time? I'm curious, from a guy who's from Malaysia...

And for a guy who's my brother I'll leave the explanation for him to answer himself. :whistle:

As far as I know, Neo_Girl and Haduo are sister and brother, or at least that's what I figured when they were teaming up on all of us during the eliminate Neopets game :)

Are you really his brother? I want to know! *is shocked and gasped*

You're wrong, Syrin is right, I'm his sister. ^_^

Syrin, I hope you're no longer holding a grudge on us because of that game. xD *sends you chocolate chip cookies*

Syrin, I hope you're no longer holding a grudge on us because of that game. xD *sends you chocolate chip cookies*

Heh-heh, no grudge here! It was just a game. Though I do wish I'd lived in the same time zone as you guys . . . might have made for a more even playing field. Besides, Kougra is a still a top Neopet in my heart, so that's what really counts :)

Yay, no hard feelings! I really am a feline lover in real life, I was just voting for the Neopets I own (and my brother agreed to help), that's all. :)

What time is it right now where you live? It's 10am here.

Ah well happy November to ya! Heh-heh

I'm glad to a member of the Cat Lover's Club but surely there are a few others, at least on TDN. I know hrtbrk had a picture with a cat for awhile . . .

I know there's more, but most of them are too lazy to send an application to join the club. xP

What breed of cats do you like most, if you've any favorite? Mine is the Scottish Fold. I just adore how rounded it's entire body and face are, haha.

Haha, yes they are

I love Siamese cats, though I haven't yet had the pleasure of owning one. I love the markings on their face and the coloring of their fur.

I also just love how black cats look, of pretty much any breed :)

I hope every one of you had a great Halloween where you lived, now it's November (not yet on Neopets, but that will be in another hour). It's about time I took out the Haunted, and get a turkey-themed avatar/profile picture for the Thanksgiving season. Here it is by the way:

robot_turkey.jpg

November not only means Thanksgiving, it also brings in my anticipation of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I hope they have some good new floats this time around, I'm always looking forward to them. ^_^

Yep, we're both siblings, but that was revealed months ago.

I hope every one of you had a great Halloween where you lived, now it's November (not yet on Neopets, but that will be in another hour). It's about time I took out the Haunted, and get a turkey-themed avatar/profile picture for the Thanksgiving season. Here it is by the way:

Too bad we don't celebrate it here in Malaysia though. (or so what people say)

Aw. Is there any reason why you haven't spoken Malay in a long time? I'm curious, from a guy who's from Malaysia...

The reason is because I spoke English so often, I forgot how to speak Malay. ._.

Gah! Sorry about that Neo Girl! My mistake! I hope you won't kill me for that! :*

The reason is because I spoke English so often, I forgot how to speak Malay. ._.

I didn't know that was even possible. ._.

I normally speak English at home, unless I'm talking to my grandmother, then I speak Malay.

Gah! Sorry about that Neo Girl! My mistake! I hope you won't kill me for that! :*

I didn't know that was even possible. ._.

I normally speak English at home, unless I'm talking to my grandmother, then I speak Malay.

lol! Don't worry, I don't kill small animals, even if they're evil. :P

Everyone in my family speaks Malay, except for my brother...

Man, the weather here is lame. It just keeps raining on and on. >_>

lol! Don't worry, I don't kill small animals, even if they're evil. :P

Everyone in my family speaks Malay, except for my brother...

I'm a small animal?! Oh right! I'm a Meepit... and a rabbit! XD

Well that's ironic. ._.

It was raining heavily this afternoon. I stayed at home... sleeping! XD

I know right? It's gotten extremely repetitive.

Am I the only one who finds this very, very, very funny. xD

Neo_Girl, are you older, or younger than him?

I feel simultaneously guilty. ._.

She's older than me, of course.

I'm glad to a member of the Cat Lover's Club but surely there are a few others, at least on TDN. I know hrtbrk had a picture with a cat for awhile . . .

I'm one! I still have the picture with my cat on my profile. :yes:

I would probably be a member of the cat lovers if I wasn't so dang allergic to them. They are very cute and what not but I seriously value breathing over petting them so, yeah...I pick lungs over fur. But if it counts I'd pick cat over dog any day.