Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh man, I've always wanted to try gelato! Is it sweeter and richer than regular ice cream, like I've been told? Also, can you only get it in Italy?

Sweeter? Hm not sure but it has less sugar and fats. Well you can get the ones from the store, but they're not as good as in Italy :) Those gelatos are fresh, made by original recipies and they taste delightful :wub_anim:

You just can't compare gelato and ice cream. I love ice cream, but gelato is just divine .. it's also served differently - not with round ball looking ''spoons'' (don't know what they're called) but with spoons that look like a .. shovel? :D Gelato's also not so frozen, it's more creamy.

Did someone say PE? I didn't mind it, but I always got good grades in it back in high school. All I had to was wear athletic clothing, and vice versa.

I mostly walked the track in the fall and spring, and maybe play volleyball in the winter months back then.

Believe it or not, Gym/PE is an actual requirement for school these days. Always bring in athletic clothing if you want passing grades in that class.

I'm not that fit, even though I am quite thin. I get most of my excercise from walking to the bus stop and from the bus stop, getting around school now that there's building going on, running so I can get the early bus home, so I don't think I need any more. If PE was just walking, I'd be fine. I don't like sports, that's the real problem.

I love PE. But in my country we just call it Sports now. I used to play volleyball, but had to quit because of an injury, so I at least get to play some at Sports since I miss really miss it :)

And Jeppers: that's most of my workout lately too :P I used to go to fitness and work out, but he have some machines at homes now so I do it at home - usually during holidays.

Speaking of those - tommorrow is the last day of school ! :woot: I so can't wait to do NOTHING! b)

Speaking of those - tommorrow is the last day of school ! :woot: I so can't wait to do NOTHING! b)

I didn't know that people in your country get school off at this time of year. I have to wait til June until the last day of school comes where I live.

Oh, thanks for deleting that other post and not editing my first one to say about it. On JN, it just gets added to your last post if it's the last one on that topic.

I didn't know that people in your country get school off at this time of year. I have to wait til June until the last day of school comes where I live.

Ih, we're not. We have a week of holidays - Potato holidays. Forgot to add it :)

What exactly is a potato holiday? :eh: Side note: I'm allergic to potatoes <_<

They're just holidays. Like christmas holidays, winter holidays these are called potato holidays. It's not because there'd be a holiday of potatoes, they're just called like that :) Officially they're fall holidays, but we all call them potato holidays :)

I'm still not happy about having school on Monday. I used to love school, before I ended up getting bullied. I need a longer break! I liked it in the summer when I had loads of free time to do nothing!

I'm still not happy about having school on Monday. I used to love school, before I ended up getting bullied. I need a longer break! I liked it in the summer when I had loads of free time to do nothing!

Why do they bully you? :(

Oh I like summer too - two full months of nothing! :)

I don't get another day off until the week after next. I think I have off on the eighth because of staff conference day or something and I know I have the eleventh off because of Veterans Day.

I like it in the summer too and I totally miss everything about it, especially the weather. :(

Why do they bully you? :(

Oh I like summer too - two full months of nothing! :)

I only get about a month and two weeks, school holidays work differently in England. People bully me cause they think I'm annoying, because I have a problem that makes me see things differently to other people. And I don't mean my eyes. They tease me cause they know I can get easily annoyed and upset.:( It's not fair. :angry:

tumblr_ltmxfw215P1r32728o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsk900uhh31qdn0yro1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls8soecExl1qiqyo7.gif

STOP PASSING OFF RE-COLORS AS NEW COSTUMES CAPCOM

about the only alternate costumes that look good so far are Phoneix Wrights but that's due to the fact that they're not wearing entirely different outfits