Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

honors gym? that's new.

I am in honors english( essay on the first week of school), algebra 1 (9th grade class I think...) honors History, Exploratory Language, Life Skills, and normal 8th grade science. No fun classes, atleast not this semester. <_<

OREOZ!!

As I said a few posts ago, I'm in honors English and social studies. I'm also in French, Algebra, grade 10 science (there are about five other freshmen in that class) and chorus. My chorus class is frickin' huge. Like, there are 100+ students, all from different grades.

Offtopic, but I just had some Mallomars. Those things are amazing, but they're not sold year-round. :(

the google bot is here :superman:

anyways, small school you got there, I wish I had a small school, my classes have 30+ people now <_<

Is your school a public or private school?

Also, can anyone tell me the formula for how many avatars you need to apply for pet lending, unless it is anon of course.

That's probably why.

I don't think anyone does besides TNT

There might be a few people who got it, but don't want to share how. <_<

There's been talk of people claiming to have it on Avatar Chat Neoboards, in the past, but no proof. I guess whoever was claiming to have it, refused to show it. And people that claimed to have seen it used, couldn't find where, couldn't remember the person's username, and such.

The people who have it on their profile probably used some fancy HTML to cover their real active avatar <_<

I think the avatar looks pretty nice TBH,

I just tried going to the ww and wishing for an "avatar" It didn't work <_<

Well, finding the solution to the Bonju avatar took 3-4 years. I wonder if it'll take that long to find a solution to the wishing well av.

Maybe you have to donate a certain amount of NP at a certain time and wish for a certain thing? lol I have no idea.

My old school had about 75 students. Waaay tiny. This year I transferred to a school an hour away with 400 kids, which is alot to me :yes:

If we're overthinking the WW avvie, then they should change it so you wish for 'Wishing Well Avatar' for 1mil nps at midnight. Someone's probably tried that, though.