Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Just so it's said, you guys are making me hungry with this brownie talk. :( I just got to work, and now I want brownies.

Spritizie, you have always been one of my favorite persons on the forums & now that's super-confirmed because I love Dr. Pepper!!!

Awww! Thanks. :D Dr. Pepper is amazing. It's definitely my favorite, and pretty much the only soda I drink.

Edit -

GUYS! IM SILENCED ON TWO ACOUNTS RIGHT NOW! Im so proud. xP

One is for 3 days, the other is 1 day. :P

Ryan, why are you having so much fun with this?

I've never really drank anything else, except Mountain Dew once in awhile. (Though there was a period where I could only drink it from the fountain because the bottled/canned was too strong for me.)

(Though there was a period where I could only drink it from the fountain because the bottled/canned was too strong for me.)

What fountain? you mean like at fast food/movies where it's syrup mixed with water but it's mostly water?

I like the ones where you get to serve yourself, so I get to decide my own syrup to water ratio :P

well you don't mix them you just pour them. and you can see the cut offs between the syrup and the water, so if you just hit the button and pulse, you can skip the water part or skip the syrup part whatever you prefer. It's like that at some mcdonalds around here, and I think every harveys !

I can't go back to sleep :sad02: this is awful...Alright, guys, new plan! Tonight I am going to sleep at 11, so when I wake up at 9, I will be well-rested! :yes:

Awww. :( I'm sorry.

I'm less tired than normal today. I couldn't get my husband to wake up when I got home last night (He was up all of the night before) so I just went to bed around 8:30.

8:30?? :ohno: i'm so jelly :eh:

i don't know what's wrong, i've never ever had sleep issues before, and now i just can't stay asleep past 9am.

i'm so tired right now, but i can't even go back to sleep :sad02:

*continues to putter around on neopets, and passes out cake*

aww Get well soon Manta! Im less tired than normal too, I was supposed to have a work meeting but I slept in and woke up to my mom shoving the phone in my face with my supervisor on the line..quite upset.. so needless to say I could not get back to sleep

Im from Toronto! We don't have very many Harveys (and fewer by the day) but it's one of my favorite places!

I'm used to staying up relatively late (on weekends + days I don't have school) and still managing to get a good night's sleep. For example, I stayed up until midnight last night and woke up around 8:15. If it's a school day, I usually stay up until 11 and get up at 6:40, so I don't get as much sleep when I need it. :/

The only reason why I'd get up that early is for school. But since it's summer break as of now, I really have no reason to get up that early ^_^ Plus, 6:40 is considered relatively late (for getting up for school) by my standards.

I like waking up at noon, since i'm generally wasting my life anyway :laughingsmiley:

Since I can't fall back asleep, i'm just gonna play heroes of might and magic :P I just downloaded it last night, ah, nostalgia! :D

I was never a morning person before. I liked staying up really late, and sleeping late. (I never used to be able to fall asleep before 10pm at the earliest.) Now, I get tired too easily.

I don't think I could be considered a morning person, even now. 4 days a week, I'm up early because I have to be, the rest of the week, my body is too used to being up early. I definitely don't really enjoy it.

I'm a late morning - early afternoon person usually. and then i get an energy boost around 2am, but i'm mostly dead the rest of the day

I wanted to try and take a nap, but my brother is in a guild war, and he has his people on his speakers <_<