Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I felt bad that I didn't play more yesterday, but we won in SOSD, which is what I play the most of.

Noog, do you remember where TM was ranked previously? I know they weren't in the top 5, and now they are. o_O

Noog, do you remember where TM was ranked previously? I know they weren't in the top 5, and now they are. o_O

I think that their sweep let them jump Meridell, Maraqua, and Virtupets, who all had ties or near-ties. :P

Orly?

I played 250 MSN and maxed SHSH.

Yeah. Thats right. Be intimidated. :P

BTW SOMEONE STARTED UP KRAWK CITADEL AGAIN! I LOVE KC! ^^

I don't feel intimidated, at all. XD You just keep making us look good :P

KC? What is that? I personally dislike Krawk Island and its players. Bleh, they were so full of themselves in ACII and I've seen some jerks this year...

Dangit... :P I'll have to try harder, then. :P

Krawk Citadel is an alliance between KI and DC started in AC 3 I think...

Really? Most people say that about us. ;D

Theyre actually just like DC if you go to their boards... :O I chatted with them for about a half an hour today and I now love those guys. ^^

I was surprised when I saw the rankings. I couldn't figure out where they came from, until I saw their sweep.

Nightly Routine: Check All Standings, Write Predictions. I saw their sweep immediately but didn't think anything of it. xD

Part III of the nightly routine, making sure our report comes out great, still in the process...

Dangit... :P I'll have to try harder, then. :P

Krawk Citadel is an alliance between KI and DC started in AC 3 I think...

Really? Most people say that about us. ;D

Theyre actually just like DC if you go to their boards... :O I chatted with them for about a half an hour today and I now love those guys. ^^

They were showing themselves off and GUMPing other lands' pets (Turn Maraquan pets into green unis on day vs MQ, etc.) and that was just stupidly rude. On the other hand this year, some of them went into SOLID and posted their scores on the day vs LD.

We have trolls too.

I've learned not to let a few bad seeds effect my veiw of a team.

BTW DID YOU ALL KNOW THAT WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY IS BACK?

Its now called 'Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza and its on GSN. It has everyone from Whose Line.

It's not as funny imo, but i'm prettu sure there are no censors now. They don't go 5 minutes without saying something that ABC would make them redo a scene because of... :P

We have trolls too.

I've learned not to let a few bad seeds effect my veiw of a team.

BTW DID YOU ALL KNOW THAT WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY IS BACK?

Its now called 'Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza and its on GSN. It has everyone from Whose Line.

It's not as funny imo, but i'm prettu sure there are no censors now. They don't go 5 minutes without saying something that ABC would make them redo a scene because of... :P

Every KI supporter I've seen outside of TDN has been a troll. Indeed, they have a lot of trolls which makes their average personality drop.

Eh, I heard that it was on and switched the channel. I didn't think that it'd be funny if it was on GSN. If it was anything decent, it would have landed a decent cable spot...

Their still pretty amazing if you meet their real players at KILL.

Go look up "Improv-A-Ganza: The Best of Ryan Stiles" on youtube. Can't post it for certain reasons. 0:)

Btw meeehhhhhh.

Ryan has normal shoes.

Drew needs to gain weight. Skinny just doesn't look good on him.

And where are Colin's odd shirts? D:

Their still pretty amazing if you meet their real players at KILL.

Go look up "Improv-A-Ganza: The Best of Ryan Stiles" on youtube. Can't post it for certain reasons. 0:)

Btw meeehhhhhh.

Ryan has normal shoes.

Drew needs to gain weight. Skinny just doesn't look good on him.

And where are Colin's odd shirts? D:

Looks hilarious, but not as funny as whose line :P

Report is up :D

Yup.

Jeff has really become hilarious, btw. :O

Oooh and I CAN post this one. What Jeff said is so true... xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8xaY6vqPVc&feature=relmfu

Awesome. First to comment. :3

VP today... Oh god, i'm not sure if I can max again... T-T

I feel like I'm the only one on the Haunted Woods team....

haha you're the first one I know of xDDDD

everyone I know is on DC, SK, FL, Maraqua, Meridell, and Moltara :P

It's currently 12 pm for me right now.

I made the decision to put All Star on hold for the AC. It's too much, so I'm going to aim for rank 15. (Which is halfway between my rank last year, and my goal for this year.) It will be an easy reach (roughly 345 of SOSD) and I plan to continue using Sunday, Monday, Tuesday to max, which means anything on the other days would be additional, and I wouldn't have to play at all on my days off.

haha is there anyone else that is on MI?

I didn't get to play yesterday at all, or really much of the day before... I worked 11 hour days and was pretty wiped after. Probably not too much today either because I have a wedding to go to pretty soon.

Oh and Spritzie I think that's a great technique for keeping caught up! That's neat that your husband is so supportive. :yes:

So... I just won the wishing well! That makes 2 times in 3 weeks or so after not getting anything for over a year, haha.

I know Eevee is on MI as well.

I didn't play much yesterday because... I didn't want to. I couldn't force myself to do it. :laughingsmiley:

What did you get? I've won 5 times. 1 stamp, 3 BGs, and a Snorkle Snout. I've been wishing for a stamp recently, but no luck so far.

It's currently 12 pm for me right now.

I made the decision to put All Star on hold for the AC. It's too much, so I'm going to aim for rank 15. (Which is halfway between my rank last year, and my goal for this year.) It will be an easy reach (roughly 345 of SOSD) and I plan to continue using Sunday, Monday, Tuesday to max, which means anything on the other days would be additional, and I wouldn't have to play at all on my days off.

I don't have that much time to AC... I think I'll achieve rank 4 or 5, if I'll have luck XD

Oh, hello then Lia. ^^

What? Spritzie, no! You gotta keep working for it! Its only day... 10 or 11 I think? You have 75% of the cup left!

I FINALLY PLAYED YYB! MEEHHHHH I HATE IT! D:

But we're playing VP so I had to... D:

And now i'm gonna max MSN instead of SHSH. I might max SHSH too though.

Today is killing me. If we don't have KL tomorrow i'm going to explode.. .D: