Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Man, you guys make me embarassed to even say what my numbers are... I'm still not at Rank 1 (but that's my goal for today). I would put a counter in my siggy, but I think my numbers way too low. :laughingsmiley:

Yup it was Santa Clause with Tim Allen. I haven't seen Numb3rs before.

I love Firefly/Serenity. They've been playing the series on Sunday nights, and since I don't own it, it's fun to watch again. I originally saw it in a bit of a marathon when I visited one of my friends that lives in Vancouver.

Reevers super duper creep me out though, so Serenity's a little hard to watch.

Don't feel bad Liz. I've been pretty much doing nothing but SOSD here at work today. Work is all that's probably going to save me, rank wise.

Numb3rs is awesome. :D You should watch some episodes and see what you think.

Man, you guys make me embarassed to even say what my numbers are... I'm still not at Rank 1 (but that's my goal for today). I would put a counter in my siggy, but I think my numbers way too low. :laughingsmiley:

Rank 1 is my goal overall for this week. Rank 5 is my goal at the end of the AC. Decided to just go for SoSD to get a high rank. but i'm kinda slow, usually takes me a second or two longer then it should. x_x

Rank 1 is my goal overall for this week. Rank 5 is my goal at the end of the AC. Decided to just go for SoSD to get a high rank. but i'm kinda slow, usually takes me a second or two longer then it should. x_x

I hit Rank 1 really fast for me... I think it was day two that I hit Rank 1.

But now I'm going slow. At the rate I was going, I could have hit Rank 12 overall.

Now I'm just kind of puttering around, hoping to slide into something like 4th or 5th rank.

Or maybe actually try for 8th-10th.

I have no social life to speak of; I could probably pull it off. XD

I plan to hit All Star by the end. If everything goes according to plan, I will.

Liz, I'm actually not sure. I watched it on TV, then I have the DVD sets for seasons 1-4. Would the libraries there have DVD seasons?

I've never seen Numb3rs, but I do remember having a crush on that actor when I was younger and watching Santa Clause and Santa Clause 2.

And I remember the crushing disappointment when he wasn't in the third because he was filming Numb3rs. XD

And oh my gosh, I love Firefly. :O They might actually renew it for a new season -- Nathan Fillion said he'd do it if they offered, and since Summer Glau's most recent show got cancelled, I can't see her saying no either... I have no idea about the other actors/actresses. XD

But I don't like watching Serenity, either.

Cause... cause... people die. D: D: D:

And Reevers make that movie way way creepier than the comparatively light-hearted show. o_O;

My goal last night was to get to Rank 2 by the end of the night. Sadly, my computer started heating up really quickly (it's on full speed during the AC) and I realized I didn't play enough SOSD games to meet Rank 2. :( Now that's my goal for today.

I've been trying to avoid SS and getting YYB draws and losses as much as possible. I'm doing a combination of SOSD, MSN and YYB to rank up, and sometimes I focus on one game more than another to try and rank up. I always listen to different kinds of music when playing. c:

Rank 5 is my goal too! I think that's realistic for me. I ended up doing other things last night, so I'm still not at Rank 1. Oh well.

I plan to hit All Star by the end. If everything goes according to plan, I will.

Liz, I'm actually not sure. I watched it on TV, then I have the DVD sets for seasons 1-4. Would the libraries there have DVD seasons?

I didn't think of that... I've rented movies from the library before but I haven't checked for tv series. I'll have to check.

Hm... I'm doubtful about another Firefly season... it's been so many years! Plus, um, the people that died in Serenity... would they come back for the TV series? Castle is somewhat popular too. I bet Baldwin would do it too, though he's on Chuck.

I'm working, so I'll have to wait to play until later today...

Our local library has tons of DVD seasons, so it would be worth checking to see if they do.

I'm struggling today. By 4:30 PM yesterday, I was done with my 1200 games of SOSD. It's heading towards 2 PM now, and I've only played about 300 games.

I've made it to Rank 2 earlier this morning, and willing to make it to Rank 3 at the end of the night.

It's tough for me having to play a ton of games of Yooyuball, and other flash games just to make a good amount of Neopoints, I get exhausted thinking about it. x_x

I thought I would make it to Rank 2 by now- the ranks calculator says so, but not the stats page on Neopets.

In case anyone was wondering, my stats are:

YYB wins: 55

YYB draws 1

SS games: 1

MSN games: 93

SOSD games: 438

._. Either the ranks calculator is wrong, or the stats page is being slow to update, idk.

hahaha you guys are so impressive, I'm hoping to finally get the Rank 1 avatar this year :laughingsmiley:

Go Spritzie go!!!! :D *cheers* I can't even imagine that much gaming.....Well! I'm gonna get to rank 1 and nobody's gonna stop me!!!

...Except maybe myself :P

If I didn't have so much down-time at work, I probably wouldn't play this much. But I'd be playing regular games for NP all this time anyways, so I might as well focus on the AC.