Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have to agree with you Wembly, I love the glove power-up. I always get a better chance at pwning the enemy team when my players are king size! I could go for some more rounds and increase my rank, currently at Rank 1 to be honest, and willing to get big Altador Cup Points when the event ends, I can't wait for when I reach Rank 20! :king:

I'm still a beginner as well. I hope to get to Rank 1 by Sunday, or maybe even Saturday night.

Granted, it would take a lot of time and patience, but I'll do the best I can. c:

EDIT: Halfway to Rank 1 with 25 wins! =D

I got tired of fighting my computer tonight, so I quit after only 150 SOSD today. But I plan to hit the max on my 3 - 12 hour work days. (It will take me roughly 4 hours at work.) then on my 4 days off (well 3.5 days off) I'll only need to play about 500 a day.

I don't care about how many personal points I get anymore, I just wanna wi n some more. I feel great right now. I'm gonna go explode on the side games. Yay for playing at midnight. xP

Whoa, TM vs MD.

I can see a YYB draw and aside game sweep in favor of TM.

LD vs MI is gonna be interesting. I'm calling an MI win...

I'm at my best at midnight cause the stats give me like... an adrenaline rush. Win or lose, I get hyped.

Btw, i've decided that MQ vs KI is my official match of the day. KI gonna win. No offense Spritzie. :P

D-KI-MQ-MQ

Me too. If you dont my predictions are a fail. :P

Btw, the schedule really favors MQ this season. Getting all the hard teams early. KI is gonna have some difficulties as this is their first tough match and theyll probably have more easy teams after this, then have an incredibly tough two weeks. /over-analyze

I made some predictions last week, and my top three are Maraqua, Kreludor and Roo Island. I think that this Cup is Maraqua's time to shine, and Kreludor will just stand in the shadows, praying for victory in ACVII.

Also...I'm quite surprised that Terror Mountain is at the top of the standings as of now. I thought that they'd remain underdogs for the longest time, but this is only the fourth day of the Cup and things can (and will) change. o:

My predictions are TM, HW, and TY. HW is doing better than expected. they did get beaten by kreludor, but the rest of the matches were 7/8 wins for them, the other was a draw. and link to the TDN page on the rankscorer?

You gotta take into consideration though that they teams they faced weren't the best the Cup has to offer.

Thats why I don't understand the current KI hype. They couldn't even sweep three fairly easy teams. -shrug-

We did not do as well as I had though we would against Mystery Island. Only a YYB win, 2 draws and a loss. We need to step it up, Come on Roo, make them Roo the day the put us out. Although admittedly we seem to do better in the second 1/2 of the tournament for whatever reason. I guess there's always hope :king:

Ok so I actually sat down and timed myself... I can get 4 rank points playing YYB in the same time I get 3 in SOSD, at least in my test. I played each game for 18 minutes (that's how long it took me to do 4 games of YYB, haha) and that's what I got.

I might switch back and forth because I get bored doing one thing over and over again.

EDIT:

My mom got a LD PB from the fruit machine today, and she had no clue what it was worth so she was initially nonchalant about it. Once I told her, she got super excited. :laughingsmiley: I'm excited for her. I've never gotten anything that cool on Neo.

Edited by IrishLiz

Great for your mom, Liz. ^^

Yesterday was a very close call. I didn't finish maxing until 11:45 p.m. o.o'

Today, i'm starting off strong. I got near 300 already. :D

Now that I'm back at work, I plan to max the next 3 days for sure. :D Especially because I'd like to not play any games next Sunday. It's my anniversary, so I plan to be offline.

Why do you go for roo in the first place? bleh

Psh, as if you bleh the Roo. I love Roo because of the court jester look and the fact that all the Rooligans make puns out of our name, like 'We will kaROOte you to pieces' which is the current board since we're up against Shenku today. :yes: And we were 4th in the end last year so its not like we were terrible and we actually won ACIII. It does not currently appear that this will be our year to reign again though, you never know I suppose who will pull it out in the end.

I haven't actually maxed any games yet. I should start doing that because at the end of the month I won't be around for a week. All star would be really nice, a bit of a dream as of now though.