Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's the easiest game for me. My hands get tired with MSN, and I get bored doing too much slushie slinger.

YYB is driving me nuts. I wasn't the greatest last year either, but this whole not controlling all your players thing is making it uber difficult for me. I won once so far. :/

I enjoy Slushie Slinger, but it takes too long, and it's a lot more stress on my wrist than SOSD. I plan to play at least 1 rank point worth of SS and MSN each day. (For the NP.) But my primary source of rank points, will be SOSD.

I feel the same way about slushie slinger. It's just not worth it. I might do lots of SOSD too... I'm just not sure if I can do hundreds of games a day. o_O Plus, I'm going out of the country the second half of the month.

Last year my goal was to get to rank 1. :laughingsmiley:

Hey that's really good in my book. I can't even conceive All Star. I just don't have the time (or the skills, haha) for that.

Wait, so you need 800 SOSD a day to make All Star?

I wanted to get the rank with the silver, and ruby, but I couldn't get there.

I think so. It depends on how many actual days there are to play. I think there's at least 30. So 24,000 in 30 days is 800 a day.

I suppose I'm the only guy here who hasn't played any Altador Cup games at all yet? xD

I've been too busy coding TDN's AC coverage into shape...

I've still got some coding to do. :glasses02:

And as for rank point days... assuming I remember the schedule correctly, it's 17 + 17 + 4 = 38. :yes:

No. No more coding for you.

Oh! 38 would be awesome. That would mean I'd only need roughly 631 SOSD games a day... :D I already have 800 for today. (Plus 1 rank point from SS and 1 from MSN.)

We're only half an hour away from our first coverage report Spritzie - this stuff needs to be operational and well tested! ;)

Technically speaking, by not playing I'm only hurting my own performance, not that of my team (and I have little interest in my own individual performance). I'd only be pulling Maraqua down if I started playing now and only got a few games in, so it's best if I wait until day 2 before I start. :yes:

Ryan, that's really impressive. xD I can't stand playing the side games for very long at all.

Hm... so that's 38 - 14 (days I'll be gone) for me... so 24 days. So I would need 1000 SOSD a day to get All Star. :laughingsmiley: That'll never happen! In contrast, that would be 83 1/3 YYB games a day... also incredibly unrealistic.

I do have almost as much SOSD as I did all of last year... and I'm going to play a few more games before the night is over, so I'll have more SOSD at least than last year. I'll have to pick a realistic goal.

I don't think I could put the games played in my siggy. It would be too embarrassing. :laughingsmiley:

How many of each game do you have to play to max it out?

Wow... I got 80 SOSD today, but I did 63 for all of last year, so that's not bad. I barely made the first rank last year.

I think a good goal for me this year is Rank 5.

Only 266 rank points to go! :*

I think you can Spritzie. When you have a goal in mind, you seem very determined to reach it. And it helps that you can play at work. :yes: Besides, I think it's a good strategy to do enough of the other side games to get one rank point each and then do tons of SOSD.

I wonder how many hours (on average) it takes to get an All Star ranking.

Too bad our teams lost the first day...

I'm headed off to bed. Goodnight!

Good morning people...I'm up just so I can sneak in some Altador Cup before school. I have about half an hour before school, and about 2.5 hours (assuming I don't have homework) after school. :/

Oy, it's gonna take me foreverrrr to get to Rank 1. D:

I'm also having problems with MSN. The key repeat rate is as high as it can go, but I'm still getting scores around 125-150.

I'm closing in on rank 3. Gonna try for rank 5 by the end of the day.

Btw I fail. I fell asleep while hosting a YYB marathon and playing SHSH last night at like 2 am. T-T

@Rach

Try the low quality version.

Just add &quality=low to the end of the URL.

God... I just had a near heart attack before I realized the standings are glitched since some of the winning teams played another team that won.

Haha, I agree. Roo played LD yesterday and its showing both of us as sweeping :rolleyes_anim: silly TNT. But wow Ryan, you really are flying through those levels there.

I'm behind today. It's after 5 pm, and I haven't even touched SOSD yet today. Since I got 950 yesterday, I'm slightly ahead, but it's time to get playing.

Ick! Thanks to the wind, a lot of the southern part of my state, including my city, has smoke from fires in Arizona. There was actually a health advisory in effect until 4 pm, because of the levels of smoke in the air being unhealthy. They recommended that young kids, the elderly, and others with respiratory/heart issues to stay inside. I called my parents (My mom has heart issues that cause her to be on oxygen 24/7 and my dad has super bad asthma.) and my mom, thankfully, has been inside all day, with her oxygen except for a little bit earlier. (Though when she was out, she did have her oxygen tank with her.) So they're staying in tonight, using the AC instead of opening the windows. And my dad just called after I warned him, saying he had been having trouble breathing, and had no idea why. So he's keeping inside, or having the car air on re-circulate.

Gosh, I didn't even know about the fires, and they've been going on for a month! We were having issues earlier with smoke from Canada, believe it or not. My mom and I have asthma, and between the smoke/dust/pollution we've had in the last month or so, it's been pretty difficult to breathe. I'm glad your parents are okay.

Well there you go Spritzie... I guess that's where you got the 2 hours a day for All Star. How's it going today? I just got home, so I'm about to start.

Wow Ryan - I can't believe you're leveling up that quickly!