Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I can't. New YYB like... murdered my spirit. I'm not even doing predictions anymore.

I can't play games with a keyboard for that long. I need old YYB as a break from sidegames. D:

I feel like I'm going to break my keys playing YYB this year since I keep getting frustrated and pushing entirely too hard to get them right person to finally go get the ball. :rolleyes_anim: I really do miss the mouse option. I hope they bring it back eventually.

Me too Wembly. I don't mind extra work for this version, but I'm better with the mouse. But I am hoping for the WASD controls. That would make it easier for me, since my right wrist is the bad one.

*Makes note to play YYB when I get home from work*

I just checked around my neopets account and I'm missing quite a bit of stuff. :\ I'm missing all the np I had in my bank account as well as things I had in my gallery and a petpet I had in use on one of my neopets. It's crazy since no one has my pass, so idk how I'm missing stuff. Has there been something happening that I've been in the dark of? You have no idea how mad I am since I've been on there for nearly 10 years (will be in less than a week).

Log out, then log back in and change your password. This will let you completely regain control of your account if you were cookie grabbed. In case your passwords were actually stolen, you should run a spyware scan on your computer and change your email password.

Sorry about your loss of items. :( At least you still have your account though.

Ah, I don't follow basketball anymore. Weren't they in the finals in '06? o.O *vaguely remembers old basketball*

Yep. It was sunday or so. I think the next date is in Cali.

Bleh, Dallas had better get their game together. I don't want Miami to win just because of the whole preseason hype they had.

Oops, sorry, they've already been through Cali. XD They're going through the east coast/Europe now and the world championship in august will be in San Diego. :)

Soooo excited. Playing on a gamepad rather than the keyboard. Now the controls are a lot smoother. :) It even makes slushie slinger more entertaining. XD

I took a nap but i'm awake now... And the scores aren't working... TNT just really shouldn't be allowed to run a site... -_-'

Oh btw interesting story, I woke up practically cuddling my alarm clock and just layed there for about 5 minutes trying to figure out what the annoying noise was. It was the alarm going off. :3

I did sent in a ticket and changed my password (as well as pin). But I'm sad. I'm missing all my anubis. I had a christmas one and a gray one. :{ It says I have 29 open spots in my gallery and it used to have only 1 open. :\ So yeah...I'm super bummed and hope some Altador Cup will cheer me up. It's a real downer to have everything I worked for 10 years, to have a lot of it just disappeared.

I'm sorry about your account Nad. :(

I'm so not excited about the AC starting today. I wish it would have started tomorrow so I could use my first afternoon off work this week, to practice.