Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Spritzie, those sound like some amazing people. It kinda reminds me of Helen Keller with the multiple handicaps.

The only sign language I know are things that would not really help to have an actual conversations with like random words such as "giraffe" "prison" "baby" "rotten" "bug" "skunk" :whistle:

I know two sign language gestures and neither are really appropriate :rolleyes_anim:

Wow, you guys are funny. :laughingsmiley:

I know the kid's song "Jesus Loves Me" because we learned it in church when I was a little kid.

I used to know a lots of sign language, since some of my friends take courses. But my memory (and especially my language memory) is really bad, so I only know inappropriate words too, haha. Except for the Swedish sign for sea turtle.

You go, girl! @ Doc

You'll have to teach me some sign language some time, btw. xD

Just a fyi, I'm a guy :P

Lol. Maybe. Doubt it though :)

For me at least, ASL was super easy to learn on my own. I taught myself from a variety of ASL books. And I had some help from some of the kids at school.

Uh... Spritzie, what's ASL? Is that some kind of special class you have to take in high school or something? :worried:

I wish I could ...speak? I dunno what the correct verb is. Anyway, we can "take" it at my school, but you have to go to the local community college for the classes. I kind of wish that I had done it...I dunno that they even offer it, now that I think about it.

One of my best friends moms is a teacher at a school where she both teaches and signs, and sometimes when she's just talking normally, she'll be signing at the same time. Quite interesting to watch. :)

You're lucky Domino. They didn't offer at all here. If I wanted to take a class, I'd have to have done it on my own.

:laughingsmiley: My friend is like that. She'd be talking to me, then suddenly start signing as well. I'm like, you know I can't keep up with you right? And she was a horrible at interpreting. When a couple was signing the story of how they met, she was saying it out-loud for me, and she'd randomly stop talking, busy watching, or she'd get ahead of them, and say things that they hadn't said, and weren't going to.

:laughingsmiley: My friend is like that. She'd be talking to me, then suddenly start signing as well. I'm like, you know I can't keep up with you right? And she was a horrible at interpreting. When a couple was signing the story of how they met, she was saying it out-loud for me, and she'd randomly stop talking, busy watching, or she'd get ahead of them, and say things that they hadn't said, and weren't going to.

That'd be weird!

Ah, the first time since I've returned Google has started following me again :P

Random, and off subject, has anyone ever had iTunes just plain steal money from you? They've been rejecting my card for the past fortnight (heh big word :P) and turns out, they were taking the money out of my account that I was trying to spend. :grrr: Pretty irritating.

I haven't had any problems with purchasing songs from iTunes in about a year. I bought the same song twice (it didn't appear in my library the first time), contacted iTunes and didn't get a refund, but instead got back "store credit" or whatever it's called. :P And I used the aforementioned store credit on a Justin Bieber song. xD

(Random fact: I have over $300 of music on my computer. I'm a good girl who buys all her music and only gets free music if it's promoted by iTunes 0:))

I have never used iTunes. I won an iPod several years ago. The minute I opened the box, I installed Linux on it. After a few days, I decided that it wasn't the best choice, and I installed Rockbox instead. All of my music on it comes from stuff I have on CD.

I don't like downloading illegally. I used Limewire: but then they got caught, so I kinda quit doing that :P

I don't like downloading music straight from CD's for two reasons: One, the iPod doesn't get a cover of the album, which makes it look weird to me, and Two, I only have like 5 CD's :P

I don't like downloading music straight from CD's for two reasons: One, the iPod doesn't get a cover of the album, which makes it look weird to me, and Two, I only have like 5 CD's :P

I signed up for an iTunes account, so all of my CDs that I've put on my iPod have the covers.

I have album covers too from CDs I upload. There's an option in iTunes to look up album cover artwork.

I mostly have CDs I've bought on my iPod/iTunes, but I occasionally buy stuff from the store. I usually would rather have the actual CD.

I've considered putting stuff from a CD into my iTunes library, but I've never done it because I don't really know how. :|

On the topic of CDs...I have a lot of them in my room. They were supposed to be in the living room (as was the stereo) but I was given the stereo and my parents figured that I might as well have the CDs in my room. None of them are actually mine though...they're my parents'. :P

Really? That's weird; I do have an iTunes account and the one time I did download music from a CD it left the album cover blank. <_<

Often you need to right click "Get Album Artwork" and it'll try to find the correct album cover.

Often you need to right click "Get Album Artwork" and it'll try to find the correct album cover.

Oh. Well as soon as iTunes and I work everything out, I'll try that :D

Oh. Well as soon as iTunes and I work everything out, I'll try that :D

Heh, okay. ^^

Oh and also, if it fails to find the artwork (if you got the album from iTunes this probably won't happen) you can just search up the album cover on Google, save it, then right click the album in iTunes... "Get Info" then go to the "Artwork" tab, then click "Add..." and find your file. :P