Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Livvy, I'm basically saying:

Hmm... it seems ICO doesn't support alpha transparency though. So the shadow isn't as smooth as it should be. *grumble*

Edit: Scratch that last statement, I just screwed up the indexing pallet. The image should be fine now. :yes:

I use Chrome. FF is too slow for me right now, but maybe with the update? I like my pretty Chrome themes (FF themes for Macs are in scarce supply or just don't work quite right). They both have their benefits...FF has a HUGE number of extensions that are great, and aren't available in the same way as with Chrome, although I make do.

And Safari. Ugh. I dunno. I can't deal with it. :D

I've never used the Firefox theme system much myself. I've always stuck with its default theme, because it integrates almost perfectly with the built-in GTK theming on GNOME in Linux (basically I have themes for my whole operating system). :yes: But I can see why the glitches would drive you crazy (even slight blips irritate me to no end).

I like Chrome because it's simple. I don't need, or want, lots of bells and whistles. So it's perfect for me. My husband will use nothing BUT Firefox, because he likes lots of fancy stuff to play with.

Oh and as usual, the alarm thing continued. I woke up at 5:35 this morning. My alarm goes off at 5:40. :laughingsmiley:

If by "work for" you mean "get paid by" then no, AA doesn't work for FF. He's just something of a coding and development aficionado.

Spritzie, I agree with you (of course) on the fancy bells and whistles. The only thing I didn't like about Chrome was that it got disoriented when I zoomed out so I couldn't RS properly.

I don't zoom in or out, so I wouldn't have noticed that.

I think my favorite thing about Chrome, is the thumbnails of your most visited sites (or whatever you want to set them as.) when you open a new tab. I don't have to look through my bookmarks, or use my bookmark bar.

I mean, I guess it doesn't really matter which one I like best, (although it is Chrome), because I use all of them. Now that I think about it, using 3 different browsers at once is a little weird. Why don't I just keep them all in the same window?

Hmm.

But my favorite part of chrome is...it launches really quickly. So I don't have to wait like....the extra 30 seconds for FF :laughingsmiley:

Though I couldn't find any rules about it (I do know that English should be used in posts, since this is an English language forum.), it'd probably be best not to even start something like that. Mods would have to start translating the member titles to make sure it wasn't inappropriate. I was only mentioning it as a joke, not as a suggestion. :P