Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

it's a good read, my teacher liked it

it's due to my taste in music hair, and all the stories I right are dark and depressing

I've never done a school all nighter, because I'm lazy

I have stayed up all night on the internet, and once while playing games

Haha. Pulling school all-nighters is weird. It was completely like a dream. LIke even now, I'm not really sure that it actually happened, except for my essay to prove it. :laughingsmiley: And I only had one energy drink. Well. Red Bull at two and Starbucks energy drink in the morning. Those are soooo good. :yes:

Pulling all nighters usually aren't worth it.

Unless someone is only online at a time that's like midnight where you live. That was my usual reason over the summer even if I used YYB as a cover. :P

Lol Tyler. xD

'Why are you?' xDDD

Hah. All nighters are worth it if the essay is worth 400 points. I had the two week break to do it. Didn't start until 10:30 the night it was due. Typical me. Actually, it was my first all nighter in general. Lol.

I've never pulled an all-nighter for school. At sleepovers me and my friends usually do. And sometimes I pull an all-nighter to text people and go on Facebook and TDN. :laughingsmiley:

I've pulled all-nighters for school. Once it gets to the point that I'll get less than an hour of sleep, I just stay up, because I would only get the unrestful kind of sleep, but it would be enough to shut down the shut down the awakeness I already have. So all-nighters are really the better option then. I've also pulled all-nighters for writing or reading. I lose track of time when I do that.

That was kind of what happened. I had the option of sleeping for like...30 minutes (I had been working from 10:30-7. BLEGH). It wasn't too bad really. I actually stayed awake the entire school day! Which doesn't even happen normally :laughingsmiley: . But I took a two hour nap at 5:30, when my mom woke me up, I was SO disoriented. I drove over to my dad's house, thinking that it was 7:30 in the morning...even though it was still dark. And then when I got to my dad's house, all the lights were off, so I was being really quiet, cause I thought that everyone was asleep. Then I looked at my phone clock again and it was 8. Then I realized....wait. It's not dark at 8 in the morning....no one was home!!! Lawl. Then I didn't do my homework, cause I thought that the next day would be a weekend. It was Wednesday.

Weirdest thing ever.

I've pulled a couple recently, writing with Theo and editing for his little brother. A 13 hour time difference can do that to you.

@Domino: I've never had a reaction that serious. o_0 That's a little scary. I do remember one time though... It was my first all-nighter, and I spent it chatting with my friend so I could stay awake while I did my homework, and the next day when we had the last period off together, we were hanging out in the theatre ('cuz I had drama practice after school) and he told me to sleep. Next thing I knew, it was midway through the rehearsal and I was curled up behind a set block. I had no idea how tired I actually was.

See, I wouldn't be talking right now, but it's currently Sunday morning in Malaysia, which means church for my co-author, which means I have to wait for him to get back so we can tackle the writing areas that are beyond both our expertise RP style.

That sounds like an awesome closet Seliphra. :P Mind if I join you in there with some cookies? Perfectly normal, healthy cookies? :shiftyeyes_anim:

The option to have silent updates to Firefox sounds good...I'll look forward to that 'one awesome update' :)

Now that it's pretty close to release, I will likely install the FF4 Beta soon, possibly this weekend. Firefox no longer needs to be 100% functional for me, once this report I'm working on is done. I can handle the possibility of a few conflicts and glitches. The FF3 Beta never gave me any problems.

Whoo! xD Beta 10 is slated for sometime late this month (or early February), and the first release candidate should be done not too long after that. So we're gunning for a February release, meaning things should be relatively stable by now. :yes:

Yeah Mkay. Whatever you say AA.

Note that I saw the whole topic...

Right. :whistle:

Congrats on your win, Theo and Livvy! You guys are amazing. :king:

I have started using FF again instead of IE after I figured out a few kinks that were making it difficult. I had this one program installed that was making it work slowly, but now that that program is shifted to my dad's computer, I'm all good! :D

Thanks Divya. xD *grumbles at clueless software makers distributing crapware that interferes with Firefox*

I don't like FF.

I guessed CAV, but:

135969-1.png

;) (Seriously though, is there anything specific you have against Firefox? 'cos I can poke around and see if anyone's working on it.)

I guessed CAV, but:

135969-1.png

;) (Seriously though, is there anything specific you have against Firefox? 'cos I can poke around and see if anyone's working on it.)

I just tried it and it wasn't the right fit for me, dispite how awesome the icon is there.

Firefox is still far more powerful than Chrome when it comes to the underlying engine and extensibility, which is why I still use it. Firefox 4 is also actually on par or faster than Chrome 9 in many areas. ;)

Ah, well CAV, what pixel size are Windows icons? I have the SVG version which I can export at any bitmap size. ;)

Edit: Figured out the size CAV, please hold.