Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Everyone is getting laptops.

Mine is 3 1/2 years old, and it's very slow now. I have to get it checked. If it can get fixed, then it'll last for another year or two.

I got 4 games. So did my brother. And then we each got a game to split (WarioWare D.I.Y.) even though we can play each other games, since most of them have multiplayer. I accidentally got a dupe of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and my brother got a dupe of Epic Yarn. We can return them, and get something new. I got $50. And my grandmother will get a check next week, and I'll get more Christmas gifts, along with my birthday and graduation gifts, seeing how I didn't get them yet.

This is my first ever new computer since I was 12. My first computer, my grandpa built. Then he just bought me and my sister a boxed Compaq Presario package. After that, I got desktop towers my dad got at work that they were getting rid of. My current desktop, I've had for 7-8 years.

My grandpa loves fixing things up, building things. He'll buy old trailers and such, and fix them up. Like he bought an old Army ambulance, and make it into a little tech station inside. He likes to keep busy with lots of different projects.

Lol. it's 9:30 and I just woke up... xD

I do too.

My list involves things like doing the YMCA dance in a public place wearing a squirrel costume... -shrug-

Bum. I've been at work for 3 hours. :P

My list involves going to all 50 states and out of the country at least once. I've been out of the country twice, and to like 12 states. So I have a ways to go.

Unless you count times where I was still awake after 6 a.m., i've never slept in this late before... xD

And lol, sucks for you. :P

I've been out of state twice, and i've never left the country. :D

I'm so boring. xD

Come back to NY Spritzie!

I went to bed at 3 AM last night, but I tend to wake up early regardless. Don't know what happened here....

I've only been to a few places (Jersey, Pennsylvania, Buffalo NY, Canada).

I went to bed at 12:30 or so.

I wish I had some sort of interesting story about why, but really I just fell asleep reading... xD

-Grabs Tyler and drags him to NY-

-throws three plane tickets at Spritzie-

TO NEW YORK!

Yes. -hands fourth ticket- Bring your cat too. -nodnod-

Wheres Pensylvania(However you spell it)?

All I know about that place is that Philidelphia is there. This knowledge comes from many hours of playing Madden as the Eagles. -nodnod-

Yay! I'm getting visitors, even though you wouldn't be able to land in NY due to the snowstorm that has shut down all the subway trains, several bus services and lots of stores!

For anyone that is interested, visit the Pokemon topic. I made an edit to my last post, seeing how a release date and trailer have been revealed today for Black/White.

You haven't been to Vermont yet, Spritzie? This must be rectified!

I'd love to go to Europe some day. Spend like a month and go all over the place. The farthest I've ever been out of the country is Montreal and some Mexican border towns.

No I haven't. Every one I've been has been to visit family, or family vacations. I don't know anyone in Vermont.

I want to go all over Europe. Germany, Ireland, Japan, and Egypt are highest on my husband and I's To-Visit list.