Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've been accepted! I've been accepted!! I'm going to FURMAN!! *leaps around in excitement* :woot:

<3 Oh man! That's exciting! I'm not even from South Carolina and I've heard of that school. :graduated: Well, a graduating smile-y is a little premptive, but that's wonderful news. What are you going for?

Biochemistry/Pre-med, if I can swing it. ^_^

My only concern now is scholarships. I have to find out how much they're going to make me pay. If you've heard of it up in New Jersey, you know it must be expensive. Oh boy, is it ever. 0_0 I'm kinda terrified, because the scholarship interview is over the phone, and I really don't like talking on the phone... so wish me luck all Wednesday (preferably around 3:00 my time.)

Congrats Livvy! Good luck with that interview... i know you'll do great!

So how much does it normally cost to go to a place like Furman?

My only concern now is scholarships. I have to find out how much they're going to make me pay. If you've heard of it up in New Jersey, you know it must be expensive. Oh boy, is it ever. 0_0 I'm kinda terrified, because the scholarship interview is over the phone, and I really don't like talking on the phone... so wish me luck all Wednesday (preferably around 3:00 my time.)

Congrats! Good luck with your scholarship interview!

My undergrad was in biochem (well I got a music degree too). I ended up going to a state school because I had a full ride scholarship... I think paying for college is the hardest part.

Anyways, congrats again and good luck!

AHHHH GOOD LUCK! I know you can get this scholarship. Its over the phone? They do interviews over the phone? Who knew!

Thank you all! ^_^ *takes offered luck and packages it for use on Wednesday*

Yes, a telephone interview. I don't know why they don't want to do it face to face, but I imagine it's easier to schedule a half hour at home than scheduling a trip for the same half-hour interview.

How much does it cost? Let's just say that the Lay Scholarship (full ride, tuition, board, everything) totals to about $190,000 over four years.

Man, between that and killing of Sims, most of my adolescence gaming was spent concocting various creative ways of killing off as many people as possible.

Oooh I'm big into Sims 2! I just got it. How do you kill people? :O

Sorry I haven't been around. I went to the school dance Friday and I tried for All- Region toda- yesterday; didn't make it-headdesk-

CONGRATS LIVVY!!!!!!!

It's 3:00 PM Wednesday. And then I'll find out their decision within the week. *bites nails* So nervous.

And what time is that for me? *calculates* *mutters to self* Carry the one, subract...Right! 3:00 PM for me! :D Anyways, I will remember to wish you good luck in the morning!