Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I liked the books better, mainly because they had so much more details, and the movies are leaving things out left, right and middle.

I'm not going to repeat the whole speech, but that is why Deathly Hallows is 2 parts.

Don't all movies leave out bits though?

I want to see the HP movie but I'm not looking forward to missing some of the parts that were in the book.

The 7th movie was great. The best one in the series so far, in my opinion.

Bean, I really recommend you read the rest of the books. It definitely puts more depth into the series, and the 7th is just great because it takes elements from all the other books.

The movie actually stayed pretty consistent with the book. The only parts that I knew were omitted were

Harry's interactions with Kreacher (and Kreacher and Harry becoming friends) and they didn't work the part in where Voldemort puts a Trace on his name.

Don't all movies leave out bits though?

Which is why it's in 2 parts.

The movie actually stayed pretty consistent with the book. The only parts that I knew were omitted were

Harry's interactions with Kreacher (and Kreacher and Harry becoming friends) and they didn't work the part in where Voldemort puts a Trace on his name.

You too!? Ok, how many people saw this movie. I feel jealous that I gotta wait til next week.

Those parts aren't THAT important, so it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Bean, I really recommend you read the rest of the books. It definitely puts more depth into the series, and the 7th is just great because it takes elements from all the other books.

I should read the rest of the books. Everyone says the 5th (or is it the 6th?) is the best one.

I actually liked the 3rd one a lot. The 5th was boring, and the 6th had a few tough parts to go through, but both were good.

The movie for the 5th was definitely better than the book in my opinion.

I actually liked the 3rd one a lot. The 5th was boring, and the 6th had a few tough parts to go through, but both were good.

The movie for the 5th was definitely better than the book in my opinion.

The 3rd was really good.

Agreed.

I got the 3rd book and am now procrastinating from reading it. :P

Enough procrastination. Read it. Please? For me?

I haz a problem.

My computer won't load youtube, Neo, or Ikariam and I have to type, hit the post button, and then refresh for it to show up. Also, I have to go to my personal messanger now to get to PMs. I can't go there through notifications anymore.

How do I fix that.

Oh and, I only read the first 100 pages or so of the 5th book, then got bored cuz I already saw the movie.

I can't think of anything else either. D:

And I just checked some of my other sites. Icepets isn't loading either and after I hit the login button on tpmrpg I had to put the link in again to get onto the site.