Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I didn't really like District 9, personally.

I Am Legend was a good movie. There's also your Harry Potters and Lord of the Rings if you haven't seen those yet. Uh, Get Smart is pretty funny.

My husband loved District 9, but it's not really my type of movie. We went for his birthday. And he tried to get me to watch I Am Legend, but I can't do zombie-type movies.

I loved the Lord of the Rings movies. (I've only seen the first 2, so far.) Gandalf is completely awesome.

I'm 14 so I haven't really been able to see these movies you speak of :P Stupid over-protective parents

I know what you mean. My parents wouldn't let me or my sister watch PG 13 movies, until we were 13. I think I was 17 or 18 when I saw my first R rated movie.

Me neither, Spritz. I can't handle horror/gore-type movies. *shudders*

I haven't seen an R-rated movie yet, and I'll be old enough to do so in less than 2 months. *shrug* I really have no desire to see them.

Well I Am Legend isn't really a horror/gore movie.

My parents aren't too overprotective. Mostly because I can get my hands on any movie I want to see :P

I don't really pay attention to ratings. I mean, The Happening was rated R and I watched it because I was curious of what it was about, not because it was rated R.

Well I Am Legend isn't really a horror/gore movie.

My parents aren't too overprotective. Mostly because I can get my hands on any movie I want to see :P

I don't really pay attention to ratings. I mean, The Happening was rated R and I watched it because I was curious of what it was about, not because it was rated R.

I don't like creepy and it creeped me out. (I made it as far as him locking up the house that first time, before I made him shut it off.)

The Happening was creepy. :laughingsmiley: I try not to think about that movie. I'm that big of a wimp. The movie Signs creeped me out when I was 18.

Haha yeah I agree it is kinda creepy. I really encourage anybody who watches it to stick to the end though. It's a great ending.

Yeah, The Happening was pretty creepy too. But it was cool. Completely impossible, but cool nonetheless :P

I think you should finish it. As in watch it now :P

Yeah, I guess that's true. I remember it ending on a rather anti-climatic note though.

Oh, another good movie is The Bucket List. Another one of my favorites.

But CAV :( I loved Clash of the Titans.

OH! And 2012. One of my favorites of all time.

I just highly hated Clash of the Titans. In only half an hour I already saw everything that was in the trailer with the exception of the Krakan, making me wonder what the heck they were suppose to do for the next hour.

I haven't seen 2012 yet. The special effects look fantastic, but I heard some seriously bad things about the storytelling.

Some of my favorite movies of all time are as followed, in no particular order:

The Dark Knight (this is the top of the list, no matter what)

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

Indiana Jones (not sure which one)

Spiderman 2

Jurassic Park

iRobot

The Benchwarmers

Yes Man

The Blind Side

E.T. The Extra Terristrial

Schiendler's List (forgot how to spell his name)

That's all I can think of right now.

Some movies that I really want to see right now are

Legend of the Gardians,

Red,

Buried,

Unstoppable,

The Hurt Locker,

Waiting for Superman,

Deathly Hallows Part 1,

The Bucket List,

and Inception.

Shhhh. He's right beside me and he might actually make me when we get home.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about the ending. It's been a couple years since I've seen it.

I never saw that. I wanted to. Usually, I see all these previews for movies I want to see, then I never end up seeing them.

I heard Hurt Locker was good. I only saw part of it, but I dislike war/conflict movies.

9 was amazing. Absolutely adorable.

You should also check out The Book of Eli. My husband said that's the best movie he's seen in quite sometime.

Firstly, Divya... Livvy and I both know you're not really sorry. :P

Well then....fooey. :P

On the topic of movies, I love movies! :D But not the scary kind. :sad01_anim:

I like the Indiana Jones movies. I watched all of them with my close guy friend once. ^-^ Too bad he turned out to be a jerk. :(

I can watch scary movies as long as I have people I trust around me. Especially if it's a guy. ^_^

I like the Indiana Jones movies. I watched all of them with my close guy friend once. ^-^ Too bad he turned out to be a jerk. :(

I can watch scary movies as long as I have people I trust around me. Especially if it's a guy. ^_^

Aw! I hate doing that. *mutters about stupid jerky guys who seem nice*

That is adorable. And I completely agree. ^_^

I like those kind of movies because they show the price of war. How the veterans change. Those kind of movies tend to be storytelling at it's very best.

Elijah Wood is one of my favorite actors/voice actors. I first saw his work in Spyro: A New Beginning. He did an amazing job while he was in the Spyro franchise. From there, I followed his other works.

I wanted to see that.