Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Good things take time...padawan.

This was meant to be after TJ's post...but seeing as Anime's on here as well..it'll probably screw up the order...

What's that supposed to mean?

I have the least total posts of anyone on the top ten posters list...

I guess I don't post much on school days.

Well I probably won't be posting to much this week becuase of all the tests my teachers are trying to cram in before the Christmas break :( so I'll be studing, but I'll get over it, we have an all day party on Friday, and guess who's in charge :P

Haha! It's already the holidays over here. We start really early though (like 3rd Jan).

Haha! It's already the holidays over here. We start really early though (like 3rd Jan).

oh your lucky :) we have to go back on the 2nd, we only get 10 days off this year :(

Well anyway, in Malaysia, we have the wet season, the wetter season, and the polluted season.

It's when agricultural haze and other stuff come over to make a smoke screen that blocks out the sun for months.

I got off over a month ago (about the 13th of November). I don't go back til March 1st either biggrin.gif

Wow. You're really lucky.

I forgot to mention, the haze also causes skin, eye and respiratory irritation and a really bad smell.

I got off over a month ago (about the 13th of November). I don't go back til March 1st either :D

But, are you in college or grade school? And it depends what country your from :)