Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My cat is attacking the string on my pajama pants and attempting to walk away with it. She's getting very frustrated that it keeps running away after she's conquered it. :laughingsmiley:

And on topic, I too am an only child! *high-fives Ryan*

And on topic, I too am an only child! *high-fives Ryan*[/color]

Yay, only child buddies!!! Haha :D

Tyler, lucky person!

Haha, I'm a senior in high school, JB. :P

Alright, to appease the editor in me, I'll rephrase: What was your former occupation?

Still wrong....pitiful.....

Wait....

Oh, sorry, I was talking about my guess.

Must of drifted off in the heat.....

I would appreciate prayers, that's very kind :)

I actually just graduated with my bachelor of science degree. I did part time receptionist and waitressing work to get me through university, but it wasn't a career. My degree is in animal behaviour but right now I'm trying to get any job - I can't afford to be fussy, the bills need to be paid! I'm going to hear tomorrow about a job as a PA (personal assistant) which sounded pretty cool. I really hope I get it.

How is everyone else this evening/afternoon/morning/night?

It's going pretty well so far. :) I had a panic attack earlier about college and getting a job and stuff (Every now and then the realization that I'm almost out of the comforting bounds of school hits me and I freak out) but I'm okay now. :)

A BS is a pretty good degree, especially in the field of animal behaviour. I'll definitely pray for you to get that PA job for now, and something related to your degree (I'm assuming that's why you chose that particular degree) in the future. =]

That's about what it is here, JB. (Assuming I converted correctly. Stupid Americans and our Fahrenheit system.