Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I took the leap that one time, and cut it, and I ended up loving. I guess the little bit shorter hair (Like chin length) works well for me, because when I cut it, all my co-workers told me that it looked perfect on me. One of them, told me I should never cut it shorter, or grow it out again. :laughingsmiley:

All the time. A lot of times people will do it without asking, which is kind of annoying, but I've learned not to mind too much. As long as they don't like, tie it in knots, I'm fine. (I've seriously had people do that before. Intentionally. It hurt.)

I wish I COULD learn how to not grow it longer. Then I'd still be rocking the bangs. They looked okay on me (not great, not bad) but were a pain to keep cutting. I'd go in for a trim and two weeks later they were in my eyes again. Eventually I just grew them out.

But don't clothing make you a 'fake' too. If, for example, you decide to go with the new style, instead of what you like wearing, isn't that being 'fake' too?

No. That's a change in style. But the fact that you are putting on fake hair because you don't appreciate your normal hair is stupid.

Technically, changing your hair is just a change in style too. It's just a more permanent change.

But it's fake. Clothes can't really be fake.

And you get your hair from your parents. The fact that you would disregard what your parents gave ya (literally), is rather selfish.

The only reason you should get a wig is if you have an illness that makes you lose hair, and you don't want to be bald.

x_x Sorry, had to leave for dinner :laughingsmiley:

Wearing a wig isn't being fake...or selfish (?) for that matter.

It's like saying painting people paint their nails because they don't appreciate their normal nails and they're selfish because of that.

Do you also have a problem with people dying their hair?

Actually no. I don't dye my hair, but I have spray painted it several times before (mainly blue and green). At least it's still your actual hair. That you grew out of your head. Not a wig.

Do I sound hypicritical? If so, I'm sorry. I don't even know what I'm saying at this point. :laughingsmiley:

School has me so out of it.

*mock ghetto accent* You'd BETTER not insult nail-painting, boy. I LIKE painting my nails, so you'd better not start talking smack about nail polish.

*normal voice* Haha, sorry. :P Seriously though, I enjoy painting my nails. Not because I don't like them unpainted, but because I don't bite them when they're painted.

Nah painting nails is fine :P

Though those attachable nail things are kinda weird. Especially if you find them in random places.

I bite my nails all the time too though. Mostly cause I hate it when they're long xP

Attachable nails ARE weird. I've used them before, just to see how they felt, and they felt really strange. I don't like them. And if one of them comes off, it looks really weird, so you have to take the other 9 off too, and then you're left with your own boring nails anyway.