Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*zips lips* I won't say a word. ;) I've noticed that, guys do tend to like long hair (on girls, I mean. Not on themselves.) I wonder why that is.

When I got my hair cut from mid-shoulder to mid-cheek in kindergarten, my two best friends didn't recognize me. :P That's part of why I don't cut it anymore.

*zips lips* I won't say a word. ;) I've noticed that, guys do tend to like long hair (on girls, I mean. Not on themselves.) I wonder why that is.

When I got my hair cut from mid-shoulder to mid-cheek in kindergarten, my two best friends didn't recognize me. :P That's part of why I don't cut it anymore.

I know! I don't get what it is with guys and long hair. :laughingsmiley: It's just weird. But then again, he had never really been attracted to blondes either. And I had short blonde hair. :laughingsmiley:

That happened when I cut my hair short in 6th grade. No one recognized me.

But still prettiful, I'm sure, Divya. ^_^

Ear-length can be kind of long for guys. It depends on the "style" of the time. I've seen some guys with hair down past their noses, and a few with hair long enough to rival mine. (Though guy hair usually looks really ratty when it's that long. I don't know why.)

Aww thank you! :wub_anim:

People recognized me when I got my hair cut! :D

I'm googling it, and after I typed 'why do guys like' it was the third result. Google, here I come!

Edit:I googled, and still have no idea. It could be because they like the motion of it, the strength/color, the care required. I don't know.

People who like long hair mainly like it for all the ways you can style and play around with it. A lot of people like combing and feeling long, healthy hair on a girl. Also some people think it's cuter/sexier/more feminine than short hair.

...But short hair is also liked by some men and women, because it's easy to handle and women with short hair tend to look more bold and confident. At least from what I've seen. Not everyone can pull that off.

but why aren't you allowed when your dad's home?

And I like the new pictures.

Cause he thinks that I won't do my homework if I'm online. It's the same thing with video games.

Thanks.

b) No problem. It's what I like to do. (The helping, not the blinding.)

Wait, Luciana, I thought you hated soda. So why is it in your avvie (it looks like soda to me).

It's an energy drink?

I think the whole long/short hair thing really depends on the girl. Certain people just look better in short hair than others, and same with the opposite.

Maybe it's an energy drink. But sometimes those can be even worse than soda. So I wouldn't count on it.

I agree with the hair thing.

I would look really cute with short hair. (I've figured a way to put my hair up so it LOOKS like I have short hair, and I must say, I do like the look.) But I know it would get annoying, being all in my face. And I like my long hair.

HAI WILL!