Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

MASSIVE SUBJECT CHANGE ALERT!

Oh. My. Greenbeans.

I just got back from the first night of the play... AND WE FREAKIN' BEASTED! The audience was in stitches by the end of the play! There were only a few moments where we were a little shaky, and those were easily covered. I am so proud of my stage husband - he did wonderfully. ^_^ And they could actually hear me in the back row!

.... Squee! *jumps around room excitedly*

*hugglomps the Divya Bean* :woot: Thank you thank you! Everyone in the cast did amazingly.

And yus. Yus I did say greenbeans. :D

And now I'm going to go collapse and take a nap. I am exhausted. :P But I'll be back. Shortly. 'kay?

I'm back! :D And yes, it is a very happy day indeed!

I just washed my eye make-up off, and my eyelids feel so much lighter. :laughingsmiley: Stage make-up is ridiculous. It looks good from a distance, and way excessive up close.

Well, it was just a long day in general. It was a dress day, so I wore my costume around school, including 2-inch heels that are a size and a half too big for me, and in third period study hall, I ran passes for an administrator in said heels, so that was exhausting, and then I ran around trying to find things we needed for opening night during the last three periods of the day, and then after school we had a complete run-through and then the performance, and I got home after nine. *inhales deeply*

So yeah. Exhausting day. :yes:

You're so strange, Bean. :P But yes, it was fun. I got so many weird looks in that dress. :laughingsmiley: (You've seen the video where I showed my dress, right? I had so many people staring at my butt bow. xD )

This is really the best kind of tired, because I feel like I've earned the right to be tired. Ya know?

Yup that's me! ;)

And yes, I do! I feel like that right now because I was just at swim practice for 3 hours. x_x

EDIT: I am going to sleep because tomorrow is school! G'night livvy!

Eh, swimming can be kinda relaxing if you get the stroke right - but three hours is still kinda pushing it. xD

Congratulations on the success Livvy! :thumbsup:

I think I should hold back on the future technology discussion, as I really don't have time to output a multi-page post right now. :P

Oh boy. Three hours of swim practice? x_x I'll take drama any day. It's no less work, but it's less physical work. And Livvy is lazy. :P

Oh lazy livvy. :P Yeah, the swimming we did was all stamina work (meaning just keep swimming and swimming and swimming...). The stroke (technique) work is over.

Eh, swimming can be kinda relaxing if you get the stroke right - but three hours is still kinda pushing it. xD

Congratulations on the success Livvy! :thumbsup:

I think I should hold back on the future technology discussion, as I really don't have time to output a multi-page post right now. :P

Not this kind of swimming! <_<

Congrats on the success of your play, Livvy! I'm so glad it went well.

I know what you mean about the makeup. They put in on us by the pound when I was in ballet and we did our once a year performances. And we were really young at the time too.

Cav, don't leave.

Please, please, don't leave me.

I always say how I don't need you,

but it's always gonna come rightbackto this,

Please, don't leave me~

*facepalm*

Ryan, we've been over this a billion times.

WOAH! Huge thunderstorm just erupted here. Lightning is striking everywhere, and thunder is rumbling every 3 seconds. My brother is freaking out.

Boo. Internet's practically down for me. Strangely, a few things work, but then nothing else does.

Like here works fine, and Google, but that's about it <_<

Edit: Google doesn't even work now. This is weird.

Sadness for your dying internet. But on the upside here, CAV, seriously, you are my savior tonight. Because of your post I was able to calmly shut all the windows and tie down all the stuff outside and bring in all the stuff before the apocalypse let loose. Since it's now pitch black, pouring, super windy and thunder/lightning.

Wow, that is really crazy. There was one in philly a month or so ago too. Which is odd since tornados don't seem to be that prevalent in cities.

Side note: So some one offerend a Dark Faerie Hair Brush up for one of my trades and there are only 3 others out there on the tp one of which claims to be worth 400,000np which I doubt. Anyone think I should accept. I really only need it to be worth 120,000 for me to break even but I have by doubts on being able to sell it.

Edit: just kidding, they withdrew.