Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think it depends a lot. My husband has a fairly new Hewlitt Packard laptop, but he abuses it, and it's finally died. I'm using my dad's old work laptop. It's a Compaq and it's so old, it came out with Windows 2000. I don't have any issues. Sometimes, it's a little slow, and can't run fancy games, but it works well. But my dad took great care of it, and I do the same.

I generally try to take good care of the computers around the house, but they get a lot of abuse from the other people that use them. :( Some people just don't appreciate electronics.

I'm hoping I'll have enough time to custom build a computer for myself someday. :yes: That way I'll be able to pick exactly the hardware I need.

Spritzie, if you see this, then read.

Remember how you wanted to know how the Freedom Tower is at this moment? Well, the first image of this gallery is how it looks as of now.

Spritzie, when you said that he abuses it, I imagine...

Guy: Computer! Do as I say!

Computer: ...

Guy: HURRY UP!

Guy: *whack*

I was thinking more along torture lines:

Guy:Computer! Do my homework.

Computer:...

Guy:Okay, you're asking for it! Now DO MY HOMEWORK!

Computer:...

Guy: Okay, that's it! Bring it the chains to tie him up against the wall and hang him there!

Ok, so tommorow is....uh...that day. And I want to use a set for the remainder of September.

Please choose which one:

usny6636.jpg

Twin20Towers20Wrapped20in20Flag-1.jpg

I can make a WTC signature for anyone that wants one....

I generally try to take good care of the computers around the house, but they get a lot of abuse from the other people that use them. :( Some people just don't appreciate electronics.

I'm hoping I'll have enough time to custom build a computer for myself someday. :yes: That way I'll be able to pick exactly the hardware I need.

I baby my electronics. I got a Purple iPod Nano. I bought a clear protective case (I can't cover the purple, you know) and the only part of it uncovered, it the dial. I get cases for my cell phones. I baby my computer mice, even. I'm fairly sure my husband did a number on my desktop. I had no issues with it, until he started using it.

Do laptops really have that much trouble? When you say your relatives abuse it, what do they do exactly? I was planning on getting one for university.

Laptops are great. Just check into reviews to make sure it's a good quality to start with. He tosses it around, never shut it off ever. He'd put it in hibernante and then take it places. He tossed it around, smoked all over it. Etc. I think he's tossed it a few times when it wasn't working. (Tossed as in, picked it up 2 inches off the bed, and slid it 4 inches across the bed.)

Spritzie, if you see this, then read.

Remember how you wanted to know how the Freedom Tower is at this moment? Well, the first image of this gallery is how it looks as of now.

Okay. So it has a good start going. I can't wait to see what it's going to look like finished. When is it supposed to be completed?

Spritzie, when you said that he abuses it, I imagine...

Guy: Computer! Do as I say!

Guy: HURRY UP!

Guy: *whack*

:laughingsmiley: Divya, I'd give that a A+++ for accuracy.

Ok, so tommorow is....uh...that day. And I want to use a set for the remainder of September.

Please choose which one:

usny6636.jpg

Twin20Towers20Wrapped20in20Flag-1.jpg

I can make a WTC signature for anyone that wants one....

I really like both, but I'd say... the second one.