Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've never had really bad teachers. Sure there was the pedo business teacher, the racist civics teacher and the English teacher that hates my guts and always gave me bad marks but in those classes. Either a) keep your head down, stay in the back of the class and don't talk too loudly or too often or b) suck up....Follow these rules in life and you'll do fine XD

I'm going to gr. 11. Grade 8 was a piece of cake. Grade 9 was a bit hard since I went to a high school where I only knew two ppl but I made friends. Grade 10 was again a piece of cake because of that one important factor: NO FRENCH!

And in my school. No one really cared about gym...

I had some really bad teachers, in 6th and 8th, but I got through it, by just doing the work. Though in 8th, I got in trouble for doing too much. We did a lot of group projects, and I'd do some of the other people's work when they wouldn't, because I refused to get a bad grade because I was grouped with people that didn't care.

That doesn't sound so bad. I mean, swimming is good exercise, volunteering is gonna look good for college, and piano can be fun if you have the right mindset about it.

*sigh* I'll tell you what I tell everyone else:

There a million other sports out there that will get me good exercise. Most which shouldn't involve water, the stench of chlorine, random ppl feeling you up and the feeling of almost having your lungs explode when risking your life for a brick. Volunteering doesn't help if you fail your classes because you were too busy volunteering to study. Piano....sucks...just plain old sucks. I mean, what can be more tedious than playing songs by people who died four centuries ago?

I had some really bad teachers, in 6th and 8th, but I got through it, by just doing the work. Though in 8th, I got in trouble for doing too much. We did a lot of group projects, and I'd do some of the other people's work when they wouldn't, because I refused to get a bad grade because I was grouped with people that didn't care.

BEfore high school I only had one bad teacher and that was my gr 8 music teacher but again, I played bass so all I had to do was sit in the back, play one note and she didn't bother with me.

And I've done most/all of the work a lot in group projects but I've never gotten in trouble for it o.0 Although there was this one time when I got a much lower mark than my lazy ass partner and I did all the work. I told the teacher about it and she just kinda waved it off.... I wanted to strangle the teacher.....who was the English teacher (I told you she hated me) >_>

Yus. It's like a huggle and a glomp at the same time. :yes:

Explain your "ayeyaiyai." I'm very curious now.

My ayeyaiyai signifies that there must be sypers amoung us. :worried: Spooky.......

Livvy huggleglomping pretty much means she's hugging you and attempting to nom your head at the same time. It's odd, but flattering.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And on the current topic, I start school in...lemme see...in one week! x_x

*sigh* I'll tell you what I tell everyone else:

There a million other sports out there that will get me good exercise. Most which shouldn't involve water, the stench of chlorine, random ppl feeling you up and the feeling of almost having your lungs explode when risking your life for a brick. Volunteering doesn't help if you fail your classes because you were too busy volunteering to study. Piano....sucks...just plain old sucks. I mean, what can be more tedious than playing songs by people who died four centuries ago?

Maybe you'll enjoy things more if you stop being so freaking negative about everything. Swimming is one of the best sports, because you're working out a ton of muscles at the same time.

Also, if someone's feeling you up in a pool maybe you should tell someone instead of complaining about it here wth don't let people touch you without permission!!!

(I would post the programming question in the help forum. Only because that forum is a lot more active.)

@lucianna:

I was just saying that I don't like swimming. Unstream then took off with it so I elaborated. As for the 2nd sentence. Have you ever taken a lifegaurding course before? They do nothing but feel you up.

And I don't want to start a fight so we'll end it at that deal?

And thanks for the answer too.

well you have to pull the person out of the water. Drag them to a "safe spot" and then start CPR....and if you're a girl your hands go like right where the hissis are which is awkward for both the person preforming CPR and the "victim." And lifting them out of the water is really uncomfortable too -_-

Life saving is full of uncomfortable positions and awkwardness in my opinion

Haha, yeah. Before school started, everyone was asking me "Ready for senior year?" and I'd be like "What? Oh! Yeah, I guess..." School started two weeks ago, and so far it feels like a fairly normal year, but I keep getting these "... 0_0 HOLY CRAP.... I'm a SENIOR" flashes. Annnnd then you have college applications. Joy. :rolleyes_anim:

But high school really isn't all that bad. I mean, junior year sucks, but the rest of high school isn't all that much different from middle school. Teachers still have to follow the same rules that keep them from being too biased, the food still tastes 2 days too old, etc. I've had some bad teachers, but I had bad teachers in middle school too. For example, the hippie smoker who typed everything in capital comic sans because she didn't know when to capitalize things (which she freely admitted to us.)

Will, you give such sage wisdom, and I know you're not trying at all. :P

EDIT: Yeah, I saw that too, Jhon.

Heh, well I wouldn't consider myself wise or old. I just spend too much time with myself thinking :P

I mean, what can be more tedious than playing songs by people who died four centuries ago?

Having to mow your lawn with nothing but toenail clippers :yes:

Anyway, with music, you can almost find something you like. I'd look for something that sounds fun first and something that you think you can do. There are tons of different styles. Even find yourself some contemporary music and play those if that's all you're interested in. You just have to find something you like, and then it won't be so tedious anymore. And once you learn it, it's fun to play for your friends every now and then.

And if you have a piano teacher who assigns stuff that you don't care for, let him or her know. You'll always do better if what you're doing is something you enjoy.

And not knowing how to swim is a great way to get out of swimming :D

Basically like I said earlier, if you don't like it, don't do it, and find something else you'd actually enjoy doing.

But hey, at least you can save lives :thumbsup:

What exactly defines being a gentlemen these days? o.o

Gentlemen: Men who are gentle.

Hope that helped! :D

:D I finished my homework tonight already. Which means I might spend the next 30 mins - 1 hour here. All I had was a Physics lab, a few math problems, and a ton of papers to sign (which was more annoying than anything).