Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

As I'm sure you've noticed, the discussion at the moment is practically non-existent. One of our regulars starts school tomorrow, so I'm sure he's sleeping like a good little student. I'm being distracted by that wonderful thing known as homework. And the others are... elsewhere, I suppose. *shrug*

So that means you're free to pick any topic you so desire! Such as what you're up to. That's always a good one.

As a matter of fact, Jack, (that almost rhymed in my head, which confirms what I'm about to say) I probably need to head to bed soon. I'm exhausted. Hopefully your next conversation on the HOP won't consist of the person you're talking to spacing out for 20 minute periods. =P

This is my second full week (of classes anyways - I've been around for a month). We started on a Thursday this year.

And any kind of pasta = yum. It's kinda neat going out with an Italian. :laughingsmiley: I get to eat lots of good food. :yes:

How does your summer vacation just start now? I mean, summer's just finishing up!

Wait, who has school tomorrow?

Haha that would be me. Livvy was right, I was getting some sleep. Woke up on time pretty easily, which was nice, especially knowing that usually I hit snooze for the first 20 minutes before I have to drag myself out of bed.

How does your summer vacation just start now? I mean, summer's just finishing up!

No like my summer vacation started about 4 weeks ago because my parents insited on me taking bio in summer school >.< ....and then I had swimming...and volunteering...and piano...and I swear I'd rather just be at regular day school >_>

No, please don't mention the school! :crying: I can't believe that this summer passed so quickly.. My School starts next week. So sad... :sad01_anim:

I can't believe that I'm going to 8th grade, I'm not ready yet! I was hardly ready for 7th grade! How will I go to high school?? I don't know ahything about it! :guiltysmiley: Everything good is passing too quick. :(

Here, high school wasn't bad. Not a whole lot changed, except they got more serious about things. Like with gym, if you missed a certain number of classes, they started affecting your trade, so you had to make them up on your free periods.

I'd heard of that happening at my school, like with the Honors English teacher. (My sister is a super brain, but the teacher hated her and she got lower grades on projects than she should have. But English wasn't her best subject.) I had the same teacher, and I had no issues... though I love writing and English. And then my friend got flunked by the same teacher. (But she wasn't an English person either.) I have no idea. I never had any issues. You only ran into trouble if you didn't do the work.

I know. I do everything properly and on time.

But my Geograpy teacher was really giving me a lot of trobules in 5th and 6th grade. She was teacher to my mum and her sister. She guessed that she used to be a teacher to my mum. Teacher liked my mum, but not her sister, so she conceit a little bit that I'm like her, so she was giving me bad grades. :angry: She is good now.

So how was school today Will? I cringe just hearing about school starting, and I don't even have to go.

It actually wasn't too bad. I mean, it was a bit boring cause all the teachers were just going over rules and everything, and we didn't really do much. I got to see some of my friends that I didn't see all summer. New teachers and everything too, but it almost feels like the start of a new semester, not the start of a new year. And I'm actually pretty excited about some classes this year. My English teacher is hilarious and it sounds like she's a pretty good teacher. Trig/Precalc seems like it'll almost be fun too. The rest of my teachers aren't bad, but not really notable either.

Last year was a wreck though. I'm gonna try doing everything more efficiently, and, well, actually getting things done too. Unfortunately that's probably gonna mean I won't be around here as often, but I'll still try to check in every now and then.

No like my summer vacation started about 4 weeks ago because my parents insited on me taking bio in summer school >.< ....and then I had swimming...and volunteering...and piano...and I swear I'd rather just be at regular day school >_>

That doesn't sound so bad. I mean, swimming is good exercise, volunteering is gonna look good for college, and piano can be fun if you have the right mindset about it.

I can't believe that I'm going to 8th grade, I'm not ready yet! I was hardly ready for 7th grade! How will I go to high school?? I don't know ahything about it! :guiltysmiley: Everything good is passing too quick. :(

Haha I kinda have that same feeling. Like the whole "Holy crap, I'm a Junior?!? o_O" :P

Take my word for it, high school isn't really that different. You transition pretty nicely. And don't say everything good is passing too quickly either, because more good times are to come. Really, high school can be relatively enjoyable. That's why I'm not so sad when parts of life are passing away, cause college is gonna come with it's own joys and hates, and past that, the same with my future career.