Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I thought so. xD

Really? That's really cool. ^^

See? Starbucks has magical powers! :O

I did too, I haven't had one in years, before yesterday. xD

Even in Russia? :O

Oh btw, I just saw the 3 guests here and that reminded me of something. I came to TDN and lurked without logging in yesterday becuase it was on my friends laptop and I don't like to login from any computer but MY laptop. No one was here though so I didn't wanna login anyway.

I now am convinced that those guests are actually secret agents from JN. They're targeting Ian first, then they'll take out the mods, then the rest of staff, then the FMers, and finally the SMers. Then TDN will be theirs.

Or they could just be future members reading some conversations.

Same thing.

Ryan, overactive imagination? No! Wembly, sarcastic? Never!

Also I just got back from going in the ocean to cool off and sadly it was not as relaxing as desirable. There were a lot of jellyfish and I got stung and the current was really strong.

That doesn't sound very pleasant, Wemb. :sad01_anim: I'm a bit afraid of beaches. Well, not so much beaches as the creatures in them. I worry chronically.

It's only overactive if it's more active than the JN spies' imaginations! That may be exactly what they thought up. :O

Hm... I'm thinking spaghetti. Yes? No?

:O You don't know how to twirl either? I've never been able to do that! I usually end up just cutting it up and stabbing at it angrily. Somehow it works. :P I love shell pasta too, especially with some kind of sauce. The shells form little bowls for the sauce. Mm! ^_^

My day wasn't foiled too much since I live 2 blocks from the ocean so I can just go back tomorrow and it will probably be better but the humidity was rising like woah, its over 80% now and I was sweating like crazy and I decided to stop moving and sit on the deck since outside is oddly cooler than inside.

And yay pasta! I think my favorite are shells as well, small shells in particular, although I am now getting kind of into radatore but bow ties are awesome as well.

Regarding the earlier topic, JN has a forum? :eh:

Mmm, now I really want spaghetti. That's the thing I like about summer - I get spaghetti and meatballs for lunch at least once a week :D

*hugglomps Brittney* ANIME!! =D

Nice to see you here. ^^

Yeah, they're not. I saw JN's forum while I was scouting around for PetPet Park stuff... Nowhere near as cool.

:O I bet they don't even have an IC equivalent!