Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Thank you, Anna. I've been meaning to ask that.

Also, HI TJ! Thanks for contacting Ian and getting me back on the forums. :D (Did I already thank you? Thank you again anyway.)

No problem! Anytime and anything to help a member. :)

Thank you, Anna. I've been meaning to ask that.

Also, HI TJ! Thanks for contacting Ian and getting me back on the forums. :D (Did I already thank you? Thank you again anyway.)

What about me? D: I started the whole project Save-Livvy :P

Yeeeeaaah, sure :P wait a few more hours, then you can say that. XD

Excuse me. I hold the staff record for amount of time spent up, online, and working. :)

Hey TJ, I didn't expect to see you hanging around on this thread! :P Everyone's staying up a tad late this (American) night it seems...

Hey TJ, I didn't expect to see you hanging around on this thread! :P Everyone's staying up a tad late this (American) night it seems...

I know, right! I'm not really sure what I'm doing to be honest. Some random dude (or girl) knew my real name and everything. Should I be worried?

TJ... for what reason was your username ever 'Xepha'? (I only checked it to see if that's how someone knew your name without knowing you, which is possible.) (Unless they're not on the forums.)

TJ... for what reason was your username ever 'Xepha'? (I only checked it to see if that's how someone knew your name without knowing you, which is possible.) (Unless they're not on the forums.)

Xepha and I switched looks for a week. I pretended to be Xepha, signature, profile and all, and she pretended to be me!

Like the Britt and Morgan switch? Fun! How'd that work out? Did anyone suspect?

I think it took a day or so for people to notice. I can't remember, to be honest.