Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well you know, we could move it to the spam forum if you want Livvy :P

CAV, I've already replied that these new rules weren't made for any people in particular. These were always rules, but they were supposed to be assumed. We won't be holding back on enforcement now that they are written down on paper.

Though I like the new one, where the posts actually count. :P Thank you very much for that one, Theo.

Agreed.

CAV, I've already replied that these new rules weren't made for any people in particular. These were always rules, but they were supposed to be assumed. We won't be holding back on enforcement now that they are written down on paper.

I know. I just find it funny that you mention it....in my presence...

You tried to make FM HOP? :O Sounds cool.

And there are 2 anonymous users! :O Who is the other Ninja? :shiftyeyes_anim:

EDIT: .... And now it's 3 ...

EDIT2: OMG!! It's 4 anonymous users now.

*hangs head in shame* Ah yes. I remember that. I was honestly afraid/ashamed/sad to come on TDN for the next few days.

Because of...dare I say it....

And Anisha, I've gone anonymous. I'm one of them now.

You guys should stop being anonymous so I can tell that you're on. Honestly, I usually look at the members list at the bottom of the forum and if I don't see anybody I don't bother posting :P

:O Quick, somebody give him some sushi!

Hiiii. 8D I just woke right now and I feel AWESOME. And school doesn't start for me until September, and CAV's set reminds me too much of Levy to enjoy it. :/

Oh my--- D: Well, even though it's sort of a forbidden kind of topic I still don't know why "that" happened. I was gone then.

ANYWAYS, TEEHEE I'M EATING SHAVED ICE HERE 8D

I only do the anonymous thing because there are times I want to be on without people fearing something's wrong because the (possibly retired) posting machine is online and not posting.

Also because sometimes I like to be here without having to commit to actually being here.