Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Never played Maple Story. Just never had the motivation to try it xP

WoW can get a ton of people really addicted though. Like there are definitely people who spend way to much time on it.

Diablo II was fun though from what I remember of it. I played it a couple times before, but it was a while ago.

Oh yeah, and regarding the Myspace conversation earlier, I'd just like to mention that Myspace is dead. Nobody has a Myspace anymore :P

I still log into myspace to support local music that can't use facebook. There's some FB rule about having 1000 friends before you can create a bandpage. Other than that, it's pretty much dead on myspace. They've had a recent update that stole more of facebook's features/look, but besides that, it's pretty dull.

As for twitter, I use that all of the time as well.

TT (Trending topics) are very popular subjects that people are tweeting about. Justin Bieber showed up so often that they blocked anything bieber-related from going on the trending topics. Basically, Justin Bieber is ALWAYS trending...you just have to assume it. Fans are still trying to get through the filters with stuff like Bustin Jieber and Bistin Jueber (which both made it through the filters for less than 24 hours).

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark (or maybe just a poorly lit room) and say that trending = becoming popular?

I dunno, I've got nothing against Twitter. To me, it's kinda like some sort of insta-blogging.

Edit: Ouch, I better see my sensei cause I just got ninja'd!

I still don't get what's so popular about him.

*snickers* That's kind of funny. And Bistin is such a terrible name.

And WILL! You look so sad without your star. :(

EDIT:

Edit: Ouch, I better see my sensei cause I just got ninja'd!

Badum tss.

(*drum drum cymbal*, if that wasn't clear)

I know, Noog. ;) I was referring to when Will and I had a "race" (not trying to get there super fast, just seeing who would do it first) to becoming Fantastic Members. He was kind of a shoo-in (shoe-in?) because he had about 1000 post head-start, but... :P

EDIT: At least you have that, Jhon. I just see nothing.

Yeah I don't see anything either o_O

Maybe I should switch to Safari just to see. Only problem is I'm too lazy xD

And don't worry Noog. I don't think Livvy and I are the ones who'd spam. (It's also called a joke, cause we all know I don't stand a chance :P)

Plus, there's always the -censored- :whistles:

Edit:

I'm actually not too sure how close it was.