Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm pretty sure Noog isn't saying he WANTS this to happen again; he's just exploring the possibilities. Just like the government has to when planning... well, anything, including this tower.

Though clearly, they should be more worried by the army zompire weremuffins I'm currently baking and storing in my non-existent basement.

Soah City had that. They've had it for months.

It reminds me of Twitter, only......*thinks of words that describe Twitter, but can be allowed on TDN*

...less dumb. Yeah, that's it.

This isn't anything like twitter o_O Twitter has none of these things....

IP board stole all of these features from Facebook.

Also, you will recieve emails for certain event unless you change your settings.

Tweeting is sorta like an RSS feed. Plus we can't tag people like @Ian or use hashtag discussions. #IPupgrade

Everyone who has a facebook is complaining that it's like facebook. :P

I don't have facebook, but I've seen Twitter, which is why it reminded me of it.

I have Myspace, and that's the ONLY thing I'll ever get, or ever need.

Well myspace is stealing stuff from facebook all the time :P Facebook is where myspace got the status update idea.

No Livvy, not at all! This is the new IP Board version, not features we threw in :O

hating the US for providing freedom

But Canada's more free. Why doesn't anyone hate them?

Oh yea

because Canada's awesome

<3 Canada.

I like the forum update (doesn't stretch the page in Opera anymore), but I still miss being able to directly upload pictures on the forum. Whatever happened to that? :-(

Well myspace is stealing stuff from facebook all the time :P Facebook is where myspace got the status update idea.

Meh. *doesn't care* I just use Myspace to talk with friends. Don't care for new updates that appear. It actually makes it harder for me to use Myspace, since it's becoming a mess.

And nobody is PMing me on Myspace, so I don't use it much. I'm currently only using it to use the Simpsons app.

I also like Canada. Free health care? Of course! Now I don't have to pay if I hurt myself.

I'm not even going to begin to complain about any sort of free health care. *is very opinionated*

@Luciana I don't know if that's why everyone hates us, but that's what they say in school.

EDIT: Oh Yeah, and Apps/Games on myspace.....stolen from Facebook :P Tom has a facebook, so he should know.

EDIT: Oh Yeah, and Apps/Games on myspace.....stolen from Facebook :P Tom has a facebook, so he should know.

This made me lol.

But I don't care. Besides, I have too many accounts in a bunch of places. I don't need to add Facebook to it.

And why get Facebook if all I'm going to do is use the Simpsons app, which has been around for YEARS?

I'm not quite sure it's the same thing though. I mean, say a jerk destroys your lego set, and you rebuild it. But this time, you lock the door and have an armed bodyguard standing right behind it to stop the jerk from coming in in the first place.

Wow, that's taking Lego building very seriously. Sounds like something my dad would do.

I guess I'll just get used to it. Like I did with the YOU ARE NOT PREPARED changes.

My husband had me watching some World of Warcraft videos the other night and they kept saying "You are not prepared." I laughed every time and finally he turned around and was like, "Ummm, yes??"

My husband had me watching some World of Warcraft videos the other night and they kept saying "You are not prepared." I laughed every time and finally he turned around and was like, "Ummm, yes??"

I hate WoW. But that would make me laugh, no matter where it was.

I hate WoW. But that would make me laugh, no matter where it was.

I'm not sure what I think. He loves it. His dad loves it. He's been trying to get me into more gaming. (He got me playing Maple Story, and Diablo 2.) So I might give it a shot, but I've made no promises.

Maple Story isn't for everyone. I love it because it's so cutesy. I love the look of the graphics.

I like the multi-player games, because we can play them together. We never did things with anyone else, we just did our own thing.