Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

IE is a torture to use. Why don't you download Safari then?

IE is more torture for a programmer's standpoint. IE users are lucky that their favorite sites don't get tired of them and lose their IE compatibility. That's not a bad/weird comment. It's the truth. Literally lucky.

I'm listening to music and thwacking around the forums.

EDIT: CC is in the guild?

I believe the correct terminology would be that Chrome is inconvenient to you. It is to most IE users and they don't want to get used to a new program.

Yes. Yes. It took me long enough to get used to TDN when they got the board update, and I've used IE all my life.

Yes. Yes. It took me long enough to get used to TDN when they got the board update, and I've used IE all my life.

I forgot to mention. "Inconvenient" is exactly how I feel. I'm the same as you. I don't want to come across as sassy/arrogant. I found the transition to FF really smooth though.

CC, I'm in V's guild on my side :P I donated 600k to V-day.

I could never leave my current guild on my main. Everyone there is like the IC. We're so insane. Plus we have Blackjaguar from the BP staff too.

I love Chrome. I always used IE, but my husband had me try Firefox. I didn't mind it. But at work, I use Chrome because it doesn't lag my computer. And now I love it. I installed it on all my computers.

You know what I mean. I'm used to using IE, so I'm staying where I am.

As for viruses, I have norton, which is very trustworthy, and I've had no problems with it in the 3 years I've had it.

You know what I mean. I'm used to using IE, so I'm staying where I am.

As for viruses, I have norton, which is very trustworthy, and I've had no problems with it in the 3 years I've had it.

It just keeps getting funnier. XD Norton gives so many people problems and reports perfectly safe sites. XD

If someone transferred you the pet, you'll get a notification like a neomail. If they abandoned it, you need to search for it in the pound.

Augh, college applications! They're melting my brain! x_x Why do you want so many essays? Just because I'm decently good at writing essays doesn't mean I WANT to! Also college apps, what's up with having "Unskilled laborer" as a career goal option? Who would answer that?? And why all the questions about my parents? I don't know my mother's CEED code! GAH!!

*picks self up*

Alright, I'm good now. What's the topic? *looks up* I use Firefox. Mum uses Chrome I think, and she says it's okay. I'll probably be sticking with FF though just so I don't have to re-adjust to a new set up.

(Also, I just tried to combine "so" and "don't" in the above sentence and wound up with "...just son't have to...".)

It just keeps getting funnier. XD Norton gives so many people problems and reports perfectly safe sites. XD

I guess these things just like me. Mosts sites it reported to me do in fact have viruses and scams.

Firefox is the most secure, but Chrome is pretty fast. I used Chrome for a while before I switched to my Mac.

Oh, college applications. How fun x_x

Y'know a lot of colleges decide whether or not you're excepted based on how much money your parents make so they know whether or not you'll be able to pay off the tuition.

None of my sisters wrote a college application, they just went and submitted their name and everything and they got accepted.

None of my sisters wrote a college application, they just went and submitted their name and everything and they got accepted.

That's not how it works here. A lot of universities would laugh at you if you did that <_<

That's not how it works here. A lot of universities would laugh at you if you did that <_<

That is a weird thing. How much is the average accepted by the universities there?

That is a weird thing. How much is the average accepted by the universities there?

It really depends on the university. Some of them are so elite that only 15% or less of the applicants are allowed in, and then there are some that allow lots of applicants in.