Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You've never heard of Chick-fil-A, Will? :O We must get some culture in you, child! Chick-fil-A is only the best chicken place ever. The chicken is actually chicken, and not chicken part parts. Their chicken sandwiches are AMAZING. And this is coming from someone who does not advocate eating animals.

They also have really good milkshakes and waffle fries. :)

And yes, I did try to capitalize numbers. See? Go there and read down.

The best chicken in fast food :O It's so awesome. It doesn't even taste like fast food.

That sounds REALLY hard to believe. But then again, I've never seen one in NY, because McDs took over the city.

There's about 100 McDs. And not a single Friendly's TGI Fridays, and such. x_x

Oh no, that's three vegetarian FMs. They're taking over :O

Livvy you can still have Waffle Fries and Milk...shakes.......you can have milk...right? XD

I'd forgotten about the milkshakes. Those are good too. Everything is good. The lemonade, the iced tea.

That sounds REALLY hard to believe. But then again, I've never seen one in NY, because McDs took over the city.

Trust us, it's true. There's been too many declarations on here, for it to be otherwise.

'grats on (finally) getting to FM, Ani! And *hugattacks* for being a fellow vegetarian. :D

I just now realized that I will never have Chick-fil-A again. I'm almost sad about it.

*is hugattacked* :D

Yay for being Vegetarian! ^_^ I don't like chicken, so Chick-fil-A is not a big deal for me. :)

Haha wow I love KFC chicken. I wonder what kind of feelings I'd have for Chick-Fil-A? :mellow:

Yeah, I don't think I could ever be a vegetarian. I love meat way too much to give it up :P

KFC chicken is good too. But the one near where I live has rats in the building! :sick01: Not the best mix with chicken!

EDIT: I am Hindu, so I shouldnt eat Beef because cow's are holy. I think I am allowed to eat everything else though...

Haha wow I love KFC chicken. I wonder what kind of feelings I'd have for Chick-Fil-A? :mellow:

KFC is nowhere near the quality or flavor of Chick-Fil-A.

Popeye's > KFC

I can't stand Popeye's. The last time I ate there, there wasn't much flavor. I'm not a fan of KFC. It's too greasy.

I can't stand Popeye's. The last time I ate there, there wasn't much flavor. I'm not a fan of KFC. It's too greasy.

KFC is indeed way to greasy. It takes me forever to wash my hands afterwards.

The Popeye's near me is very spicy and good.

I didn't know that they had Popeye's in NYC :eh: They do pwn KFC, but I still like Chick-Fil-A better. No one can beat Popeye's biscuits though.

NO RYAN! We agreed not to mention it around CAV x_x XD