Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

@Divya- Yeah :eh: You know, how you NEED food to survive? How even the most primitive of species need to do it...Evolution twisted up our idea of what food is and why we eat it.

Don't get me wrong though. I like to enjoy survival, so I'm not going to eat nasty food. But then again I'm not going to eat something just because it tastes good.

Don't get me wrong though. I like to enjoy survival, so I'm not going to eat nasty food. But then again I'm not going to eat something just because it tastes good.

A local Chick-Fil-A at the mall has a quote from the founder on the wall that says, "Food is necessary to life, therefore, make it good.

Too bad. I'm stealing them! *somehow gets arm to you and takes them* That's better!

No, JB. Those would be mine. I share with people who ask. *Gives JB a couple* See?

-kicks JB, takes the M&Ms, and gives them back to Spritzie-

If you steal something you have to do it with stealth. You have failed. sad01_anim.gif

:laughingsmiley: Thank you Ryan. *hands Ryan some M&Ms too*

Spritzie, I love Chick-Fil-A. :P Their chicken tastes the least greasy out of all of fast food PLUS they have WAFFLE FRIES :D The fact that their chicken is healthy and cooked in peanut oil isn't bad either :P

For anyone who knows the meme: I want a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries...FO' FREE!

Spritzie, I love Chick-Fil-A. :P Their chicken tastes the least greasy out of all of fast food PLUS they have WAFFLE FRIES :D The fact that their chicken is healthy and cooked in peanut oil isn't bad either :P

I love Chick-Fil-A. I grew up going there. There's actually a lady that's worked there for 20 years, so she's seen me grow up. :laughingsmiley: