Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

If you think jalapenos are spicy JB, then I need to get you a bottle of satan's blood sauce. You can die from it.

No, Wembly, I realize that Dark Chocolate isn't really too healthy, but Cheese is practically all saturated fat.

Yes, but people forget. Eating is not supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be only for survival.

I love rice :) My favorite form of rice is fried rice. I probably like others more, but in those recipes you just make regular rice and then make something complicated to throw on top of it. In fried rice everything is all blended together in yumminess.

EDIT: SUPER NINJA'D. Yay for fried rice. XD

Hm... that reminds me that I need to start getting ready. Not that I'm going anywhere, but it'd be nice to be up and about when mum gets home. I'll be back shortly. Don't post too much while I'm gone! :O

Livvy, is that safe to say? I left for less than an hour, to pull tapes at the other building, and they posted for 4 pages.

Okay, I lied. I actually went back to about the middle of the HOP and read some more old IC conversations. Most specifically the "Livvy tried to capitalize numbers" conversation on page 1590-ish.

Now I must go shower. Be back soon!