Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The only way I'll eat cheese in large amounts is in a mexican side dish/topping chili con queso (confused with nacho cheese like at taco bell, but it's actually a lot better).

Yes. Cheese is worse. At least dark chocolate is healthy.

Anisha, there is probably too many types of cheese to count. XD Cheddar, Colby, American, Parmesan, Provolone, mozzarella, and pepperjack are a few off the top of my head.

There are different types of cheese? :mellow:

Oh my goodness yes! You don't know what you're missing out on. Soft cheese taste nothing like hard cheese. And there are cheese with stuff added in them like havardi with dill, Mmmm

Stuff in cheese is usually nasty, unless it's pico de gallo.

@anisha I wish we were more into spice here <_< The only way I can get anything super spicy is by throwing satan's blood in it. I can't even buy that because I'm not 18 anyways.

Yes. Cheese is worse. At least dark chocolate is healthy.

Now thats just a lie people tell themselves to make it seem better. Cheese provides more nutrients and natural health benefits than dark chocolate.

And oh no my friends, you must be buying the wrong kinds of cheese if you find stuff in cheese as gross.

You guys don't get much spices, do you? You seriously need to visit India. :P

Some spices are Adrak (Ginger), Tulsi (Holy Basil), Lahsun (Garlic), Kaju (Cashewnut), Hari Mirch (Green Chili), Achar (Indian Pickle) ... You know about them, right Divya? :)

Of course I know about them! We have all of them in our house and tons more. But you are missing my favorite: Garham Masala. It is so good and tastes good on almost anything! Yay for spices!

I would never make it in India. I'd either die from spice or starvation. :P

Mmm, cheese. Cheese is good. Stuff in cheese can go either very well or very horribly bad. I've had basic bleu cheese make me sick and some crazy French cheese be perfectly fine. I forget what it was called, but it was some delicious crazy French cheese.

Hm... that reminds me that I need to start getting ready. Not that I'm going anywhere, but it'd be nice to be up and about when mum gets home. I'll be back shortly. Don't post too much while I'm gone! :O