Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ohhhh, pink eye! I have never actually had pink eye...

Mmmmm homemade smoothies are so good!

Ryan - I love how you say, "No food chat" and then you reply to the food talk. ;)

Don't like smoothies? XD That's insane!

I'm sure CAV will love that you're going to a baseball game, not him, and you don't even want to. :P Who are they playing?

And JB, if you don't have anything to input on the current topic, just don't chat until the subject naturally changes. The HOP flows that way and dies whenever someone tries to force something.

I don't think around here you get out of school for that long for having pink eye Anisha.

Hmm, I like smoothies better than milkshakes. I love fruit and smoothies are the best way to have them :P I'd gladly take a healthy fruit smoothie over a milkshake for dessert any day.

EDIT: I go to this place called smoothie king, and people that want to be healthy or lose weight drink one of their smoothies as a meal sometimes. You can even get additives to it that make it feel filling.

My least favorite kind of cheese, besides bleu, is pepperjack. I don't mind that it has a sting, but I don't want peppers IN my cheese on a sandwich.

JB, in my opinion loving cheese is worse than loving chocolate. It's just a bad habit.

Cheese actually isn't that bad for you. And I quote "An ounce of cheese (equal to four dice) is considered one serving and provides 200 - 300 mg of calcium. Most adults, ages 19 to 50, need 1,000 mg of calcium per day and adults ages 50 and older need 1,200 mg of calcium per day. Since milk is one of the main ingredients, cheese also provides a good source of protein and vitamin B2, riboflavin. "