Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I haven't eaten dinner yet either.

I hope there isn't any meat, I hate any toppings on my pizza.

I know a lot of people that like plain pizza. I like it too, but I like my stacked toppings too :P Unless it's Anchovies or the disgrace Canada calls bacon :sick01:

Wow, you guys haven't eaten at 1030 at night, hardcore. And fun fact: Canadian Bacon is not called canadian bacon in Canada and is not really all that popular there. Its actually kind of hard to find but apparently its called peameal bacon or whatnot.

I can go a while without eating consciously for a while, but I won't like it one bit. Never work out when you've skipped a couple of meals.

The longest, ever, though was when I had the swine flu. 5 days without eating.

YOU HAD THE SWINE FLU!?!?!?

Is anything broken? Are you still alive? Or are you a zombie?

The longest I went was 2 days, because I had the stomach flu. I couldn't keep anything down. I ate, I hurled it up a minute later.

I have super swine survival skills.

It wasn't just that I couldn't stomach any food, it was also that I wasn't hungry at all during the whole experience. I will say though, the swine flu induced some of the most sleep-filled days ever. One of the days was pretty much sleep-wake up, get a drink, go back to sleep (repeat) all day.

I would definitely survive the pig invasion. My loyal bear-knights and muffin soldiers would protect me. Pig's don't eat muffins :P

Bedtime *sigh* The sad part is that its out of my own free will.

Haha yeah I remember that!

D, I won't do drugs!

A, I won't something anything!

R, I will respect myself.

E, I erm....education!

Wow Livvy you almost hit 100 posts today!

Verrrry old post by Will. And this is what Livvy finds funny at 2:30 in the morning. xP (There are much funnier ones around it, but this particular post made me giggle.)

I've gone a few days without eating. Most notably was about 3 days when I had pneumonia and just didn't feel like eating (or breathing or doing anything that wasn't sleeping.) And another time was when I just wanted to see if I could. I made it 24 hours exactly and ended up with a massive potato craving. :eh:

And now, I retreat back to my happy place... somewhere in the old IC posts.

I've only gone a couple of days without eating, not five. :eh: It was when I had bronchitis and the flu at the same time. Felt like dying. D:

Sweet of you Livvy. XD The most time that I didn't eat was 1 and a half day. I had something like CAV did, some stomach thingy. The weird thing is that I got the disease first then my eldest sister and then my second eldest sister. We each had it for 3 days. XD

I've only gone a couple of days without eating, not five. :eh: It was when I had bronchitis and the flu at the same time. Felt like dying. D:

The first day that I had swine flu, I was in full effect and I had to stay at school another 4 hours. Death actually didn't seem that bad at the time, it felt like it was coming soon anyway (I didn't know exactly what was wrong at the time).

The first day that I had swine flu, I was in full effect and I had to stay at school another 4 hours. Death actually didn't seem that bad at the time, it felt like it was coming soon anyway (I didn't know exactly what was wrong at the time).

D= I'm glad you didn't die either, Noog.

They actually let you stay at school? At my school they made you leave if you so much as coughed. It was pretty bad.

*gasp* Swine Flu is the most horrible disease ever. :O And Noog, what do you mean by Death actually didn't seem that bad at the time? :/

I have been through Malaria. Not really a big deal.

Really? Swine flu really isn't that bad. I had it too :P

It just felt like the normal flu. Doctors told me it was really similar to Type A Influenza.

And the school still had me get vaccinated for it (well, everyone got vaccinated), even though I didn't need it :laughingsmiley:

*gasp* Swine Flu is the most horrible disease ever. :O And Noog, what do you mean by Death actually didn't seem that bad at the time? :/

I have been through Malaria. Not really a big deal.

Wait, you've had Malaria?!? :O

And you think it's no big deal and not as bad as swine flu?

Seriously, the swine flu scare was ridiculous. It was never a big deal, just a strain of the flu virus that we didn't have a vaccine for. Other than that, it's basically just like the flu. In fact, it's not even as bad as the worst type of the flu. And because of that scare, we now have hundred of millions of vaccines that are just taking up space.

Wait, you've had Malaria?!? :O

And you think it's no big deal and not as bad as swine flu?

I second this! :O

Really? Swine flu really isn't that bad. I had it too :P

It just felt like the normal flu. Doctors told me it was really similar to Type A Influenza.

All my friends who've had the swine flu say the exact same thing, except for one who has a story like Noog's. So maybe they just had a really bad strain of it? Or maybe it wasn't swine flu at all but an entirely different strain.