Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha. :P

Baby bean: Mama, I wanna be a vegetable when I grow up!

Mama bean: I'm sorry dear, you're a legume.

Baby bean: But I wanna be a VEGETABLE!!

Noog: Okay, you can be a vegetable. :D

Baby bean: Yay!

EDIT: Oy, reading that now, I realize that I'm just not that funny (or awake) at 3 in the morning. xP Bed time for Livvy. 'night all!

I enjoyed that, Livvy. I've always wondered what was going on with beans. Quite an odd fruit/vegetable/legume. I associate them with the little poem.

Beans, beans, the magical fruit.

the more you eat, the more you toot

the more you toot, the better you feel,

so lets have beans at every meal!!

Maybe that's why I kind of associated beans with fruits, even though they definetly DONT go together.

(wow. I'm glad I make sense today. NOT)

Since when did the off-topic board become a scientific classification centre? :P

Incidentally, my little brother absolutely hates tomatoes - he can't eat them no matter what. Oddly enough, he doesn't mind tomato sauce. xD

Haha yeah, strangely, I know a lot of people like that. They hate tomatoes but then always smother their fries and stuff in ketchup.

Yeah, tomatoes and cucumbers and stuff like that are considered fruits, but they're used as vegetables during cooking.

Last I checked too, corn isn't a vegetable. It's a grain :P

I love almost all fruits and vegetables, but at the same time I like everything to be in its place. Examples include putting pineapples in fruit or eating it alone but NOT as a topping for pizza. XD

Most vegetables and fruits taste badly cooked. Tomatoes are one of the only exceptions.

Unless you are like me and manage to be allergic to the skins/outsides of most fruits and vegetables so if I want to eat them I have to cook them. So clearly I enjoy them cooked.

I used to like green apples, but I started to get eye irratation. I'm sure it's not an allergy, but it still hurts like heck. I eat red apples now.

Pineapple soda is good. Everything else pineapple is gross.

I love green grapes. So sour....so good....

Like using a parachute? Which game consoles do you have? I have a gameboy advance (pink, used to be a pink freak), a lilac PSP and a PS2.

No. I just used the ladderand got up onto the roof of a guard tower then jumped off.

I'm playing Morrowind on a regular X-box. :P Ever heard of this game or Oblivion? :O

And I have an X-box, DS, and Wii. :P

I bought a Wii once under a condition that my mum can use it for the sport board thing-y but it turned out that it was the korean edition and the board wasn't compatible with it so my mum took it back. XD

I hate it that Pokemon only comes on Nintendo. PSP rocks too you know. jealous.gif

Hey, I just stole a sword worth 17k gold from the same room as a gaurd while I had no armor and managed to survive long enough to get out the door. Keep in mind I jut made this character yesterday and am still very weak. :P

Epic escapes are fun but hard to pull off in this game. xD

PSP is good, but Pokemon is made BY Nintendo, so it's only gonna release on Ninendo systems.

I have Wii, DSi, DSi XL, Xbox 360, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, Original Gameboy, PS2, PS1, Nintendo 64, SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, PSP, Gamecube, and Original Xbox.

When I say I'm TDN's Video Game Addict, I'm dead serious about it.

Pineapples on pizza = terrible. And overpowering. If mum and I split a pizza (split meaning she gets half "Hawaiian" and I get half cheese) I can still taste the pineapple on my side. :sick01: But I love red apples! :O

I have a bunch of game consoles I never play. I still have my original GBC lying around somewhere. It's purple.

I currently use my Wii, 360, DSi, DSi XL, PSP, Gamecube, and PS2. All the other systems I listed are in storage.

I wanted to make an epic escape in Timeshift, and I paused time. But I didn't notice the guy above me, and he shot me.