Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've never gotten into it. My best friend is amazing with it though. She made the avatar I'm using now, from a picture of my sister's cat. She's made a bunch for me. From pictures I took at concerts, stuff I found. She made me a bunch of M&M ones.

I wish I had that kind of talent.

Well, not to offend that person, but that avatar you have isn't TOO hard to make. All it takes is a decent graphics program, knowledge of how the tools within it work, and some free time :)

Yeah, I like the...err...roughness(?)...of the text.

In my opinion, inserting text can be one of the hardest parts, because it's easy to just insert text, but the right texture/blend always looks amazing.

I've never tried, but I always assumed it could be quite difficult, seeing lots over the years, that looked very... just tossed together. I also when the graphic totally matches. The font, coloring, texturing, all matches the contents of the picture.

I was gone for a bit, but I'm caught up now.

And I agree with the huge fonts/all caps thing. I associate it with being loud/yelling too, especially the all caps. It tends to drive me nuts.

It's Gonzo week here! (Luis Gonzalez - former D-Backs player). Gotta love him. Speaking of the same D-Backs era, has everyone seen this Geico commerical? It makes me laugh out loud. I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yenuvSUKugc